ideas

what are some funny away messages for aim? im like the only one without funny away messages.

I have one that says “if you are reading this message you are stupid enough to think that the away message means im there retard.”

Mine aren’t funny, mine are mostly song lyrics and poems.

mine just says boo…scared you didn’t i…but its in black letters in a black background…so when people type something it shows up…lol…i dont think mines funny at all…just pretty stupid…

Mine either make no sense to people on RSR, or are just bland vanilla: “Gone ttyl” “Brb” etc…

My away messages are just regular away messages… which sometimes doesn’t make any sense to me… I post random things for away messages, though I currently don’t have any, since I didn’t install AIM yet… i enjoy reading people’s away messages, because many of them are funny…

[why do you bother to read my away message, did you expect it to say anything other than the fact that “im away”? Seriously, are you stalking me…"

were you talking about me…? if you were, then no, i’m not stalking you… i don’t even have your aim sn…

i have a friend who’s away message is “i called your boyfriend gay, and he hit me with his purse!”

Exactly the same here… No offense but I don’t really like it when people put up random quotes from stuff like about love and stuff (mostly girls do it at my school… Or that I talk to online lol)

:jester:

“why do you bother to read my away message, did you expect it to say anything other than the fact that “im away”? Seriously, are you stalking me…”

Lmao buddy, thats an away message, it confuses people

“if your reading this your wasteing your time you obviously know that im not present so dont waste your time and i bet you keep reading dont you” thats mine