I'm Sick!

I’ve missed school for the past 3 days because I’m sick… just thought I’d tell everyone. Well acually I went to school for an hour today, but then went home and slept for 2.5 hours, woke up and made this post.

aw man im srry to hear tht. i dont know u and all, but i understand what u mean. i wish u the best and get well soon :slight_smile:

well its not that bad, i did get to miss 3 days of school :smiley:

ROTFL!

I have been sick for about a month now just because of whooping cough which the chinese call the 100 day cough. I will be sick for more than 2-3 months… I miss my friends alot even though i am not contagous I am still not aloud to see them which makes me a little mad. Also my traygulum (sorry for spelling) is collapsing which means if I do not get better soon I might lose my voice for ever…

i dont want to be mean or anything (espeacialy cus dedmanwalkn said said i was really meen ect. or i dunno… somethin like that) but i have had mono for a while now like…2 months and now i only have to go to school 2 hours a day :o and i am always always! ALWAYS ALWAYS! really tired and stuff so…ya

but i still hope u get better

I have been sick for about a month now just because of whooping cough

i have had mono for a while now like…2 months

That sucks… Sorry to hear that you two… I heard both of them suck cause you feel like crap the entire time… As for Mutation… Yeah, sorry to hear that you’re sick as well but as long as your happy missing school…

well its not that bad, i did get to miss 3 days of school :D[/quote]

Yeah, to play runescape! Anyway, sorry to hear that you are sick… I’ve never bunked off school for 2 years running… I hate getting Ill… It makes me feel old and cold.

sorry to hear that a lot of people are sick these days… i hope you all get better soon. Have fun missing school, lol