improvments

I got nothing against RSR but they got to up the site. Rune HQ has muuuuch better quest help and they have an item and monster data base. I have nothing against RSR but they need to get some more stuff goin to compete. Might i suggest getting more mods to help around. Just check out how people have been acting on the forums, if most people want to be mods (which most probally will) most people will probally act better on the forums thus making the site better and getting more members and being overall better than RuneHQ and anyother RS site. Any Suggestions or comments?

well ur definitely right about needed more guides!

I dun know… Sure, people may change if they are asked to be mods but if Duke were to ask random people to be mods… They might get to overworked on the power they’ll have… So, if we were to put modship in the wrong hands then well… They might just ban the people they don’t like or try to take over RSR… I know you’re saying only recruit mods that you and most of RSR think who are worthy for the title… Actually, I think Duke is thinking of getting more mods as we speak… If we are going to have a chat room then there will have to be at least one mod on duty (Where mods can shift in and out depending when they’re shift is…) since chat rooms have a tendency to break out in flame wars… If there isn’t a mod on duty, there will be no one to overlook to get those stopped… But yeah, apparently on the top of RSR’s video guide page, those guides are from Rune Helper… Though I guess RSR could use an update or two on getting the guides up to date… But I can see where your trying to go with your idea… Good job I guess…

we need alot more quest guides. runehq gets their quest guides when the quest it released. i wonder how they do that

Here’s the problems about the quests. Runehq has a big head start on the guides. We need some people to write more and more guides for us instead of just complaining that we need more. We now have 2 people that are going to write the new guides when they come out and Blink is going to write some of the older guides. But we still need help.

About the mod thing, we are always looking for mods, we just don’t always choose more. We don’t need more mods, we need more dedicated members to help the mods. When we feel someone is ready to be a mod, we make them one.

When we feel someone is ready to be a mod, we make them one.

What do you mean by “make” in that sentence? Do you mean ask that person to be mod or make them mod without even consenting with them? Just curious because it sounds like dedicated members like those would have no choice in becoming mod or not…

I might try righting older guides later on just right now I am very busy because I need to take something called the PSSA.

i can help with writing the skill guides. i am like a king of getting a persons fishing, cooking, woodcutting, or firemaking up to atleast to lvl 29.

Geminiman, I meant that we ask someone to be a mod when we think they are ready.

P.S. what’s your RS name?

we could just limit the beginner mods power. Also i could help around with the guides just tell me where to write it and all that…

P.S. I got a good amount of free time so if you guys you want to start me off as a mod i believe i could cleanup and help around

Geminiman, I meant that we ask someone to be a mod when we think they are ready.

P.S. what’s your RS name?

Oh ok… Just wanted to get that clear… Sorry, I suck when it comes to decifering what a person meant… But yeah, my RS name is also Geminiman…

P.S. I got a good amount of free time so if you guys you want to start me off as a mod i believe i could cleanup and help around

I don’t wanna burst your bubble or anything… I know you have been helpful around RSR recently but asking to be a mod or suggesting yourself to be a mod isn’t a good thing as mods and such frown upon that… I’m not trying to be mean or anything but just trying to give friendly advice so you don’t get in trouble…

well i apreciate your advise but im just saying im not asking to be a mod or anything i just want to help out the site.

I wanna back Iced up on what he said. I mean if people actually wrote guides instead of complaining about the lack of them we could easily be better than RuneHQ. What we need is people on standby for new quests etc. So as soon as a new thing is out they are straight on it.

You don’t have to be a mod to help the site. Just follow the rules and help others and you will be helping this site a lot. Many people think that to help, you have to be a mod. Everyday i see normal members help more than some mods do. Normal members always answer questions asked by others to the best of their ability. That is all that is required to help us. Answer other people’s questions so the mod’s don’t always have to, and just simply follow the rules.

alright well how do I write guides, I’d love to if i knew how to and if i got an approval

Just write one up on Microsoft Word or any other program that allows you to type stuff up… Submit it to RSR… I don’t know who to submit it to… If you need ideas, inspiration, or more info from other people, try asking a mod or someone to see if you can get a sticky up to get help on writing your guide… Again, I’m all presuming this and I don’t know this for sure… Well, correct me on any incorrections and good luck writing it…

okay thankyou

i agree with santa. lots of stuff needs updating.
sickmate 8)

Well, instead of complaining… why not update it?

i wasnt compaining, just saying that stuff needs to be updated.
and im not staff so i cant update anything.
sickmate 8)