Insignia

Forums - Click The Banner

Leaders

Gym Leader

High Council

JdRocks777

Hello, Welcome to Insignia, your Home of PKing. We are a Combat clan based off of player killing in the wilderness. We have high requirements, but nothing not easily gotten with a little bit of work. We are all 80+ Combat, and we all train most combat Stats. We are not a clan of pures, just regular based fighters, wanting to earn money through a clan and player killing.

Now, If you meet our requirements, surely you can join! But there is more than just that. We have RULES. All members MUST stay active on the boards. We basically require 3 posts per day. Which is all of about 5 Minutes, not so hard is it? And we also require you stay active to events. Thats the fun part though!

Insignia has a long range of events. Yearly, Monthly, Weekly, you think of it and we have it! We have a long list of plans every year, and if you have a suggestion for the clan, post it, and we will have a look. Plus, members can make there own events, if they feel like leading one. (You are not required to attend Clan Member Made Events).

~Events Listing!~
Fire Fest
KBD Trips
KQ Trips
2 Weekly PK Trips
1 War+ Per Month (Iron, Steel, Mith, Etc)
Drop Party
Duel Arena Matches
Deathmatches
Free For Alls (FFA’s)
And On… And On… And On…

Now for the most important part. The Requirements. We have no exeptions for the clan what-so-ever, so if you do not meet ALL requirements, PLEASE do not Apply. Same goes for skillers, even though your excuse may be “I Dont Train Combat but I can fish” you WILL be DECLINED.

~Requirements~[ul]
[li]MUST Be A Member
[/li]
[li]MUST Be 80+ Combat
[/li]Or
MUST Be 70+ Magic
Or
MUST Be 75+ Ranging

[li]MUST Stay Active On Forums
[/li]
[li]MUST Stay Active On Trips
[/li][/ul]
~Application~

Runescape Names:
Runescape Level:
-Magic:
-Prayer:
-Range:
-Strength:
-Attack:
-Defence:
-Hitpoints:
Why Do You Want To Join Insignia:
Any Previous Clans You Were In:
Why Did You Quit Them:
Do You Have Gym Leader Added:
Other Comments:

After Applying you will have to attend our trips for 2 weeks before you are officially let in. This will verify your account and prove you will stay active. Also, you MUST post on the boards during this time, an average of 3 posts per day.

~Rules~

1.) No Attacking Teammates
2.) No Treason
3.) No Swearing To Extent
4.) Listen To ALL Leaders
5.) Attack ANYONE Who Attacks You
6.) DO NOT ABANDON US.
7.) NO SAFE WORLDS, We Are Honorable!

Sou1ess was just accepted

Maybe you should let guests view your board…?

Why? Its easy to register… And soon im making it validate only so thats why Guests have to register.

It makes you look like you’re hiding the clan.

Ok, titanheart2, your a level 25. You probably dont know much about clans, so why dont you please keep it 2 yourself?

GymLeader, who said I only had the 25? I have two level 53 characters as well, and i’ve been playing Runescape for over a year…

Plus, I hope it doesn’t seem like i’m boasting when I say that I am a veteran at InvisionFree. Take a hint: The most popular boards don’t hide themselves.

lyricwet1 Accepted Into Isignia

And the most popular boards hide themselves huh? Well here are links to probably 2/3 most popular clans. Guess what? You have to log in!

Dark Slayers (DS):http://s8.invisionfree.com/dark_slayers_clan/index.php?
Damage Incorporated (DI): http://s9.invisionfree.com/DamageIncorporated/index.php?

I didn’t say the most popular CLANS, I said the most popular InvisionFree BOARDS.

http://forums.ifskinzone.net/index.php?

-IF Skinzone

http://www.forumstyles.net

-Forum Styles

:wink: The two most popular boards.

… Insignia is a CLAN though …

Alright… I was just suggesting something, is there a problem with that?

I’ll think about joining but the no praying at all is pretty dumb…

Jaguar, if you pray it makes us look like losers, kind of like Dark Slayers, they are high clan but they pray and are looked down upon.

I’m not a protection prayer person. But, when you so no prayer at all I disagree. I’m 97 strength with pot and prayer…I don’t see why I shouldn’t use it.

You can pot, and you can prayer like burst of strength, I mean no Protect Item, and No Protect from Melee, Range, and Mage, thats all.

New forum look also, come check it out. Please stay active as well!

Deleted :).

can you quit clans??

Yes… anyone can quit a clan. And arcdemons, Im going to ask you to delete that post right now. Thats not somthing to say in someones topic. SO just leave ok? AND, this really wont fail, I have recognized my mistakes, I have taken hints from RSD, DS, and DI leaders, I will do fine. And read my quote in the topic. Explains somthing, read before you post.

EDIT: We also lowered combat requirements 5 levels to 80+

Well, I suggest you edit the “No praying at all.” Add me I’d like to talk about joining and ask a few more questions.

PM me, because right now im at a friends house.