Insurance!

Well This isn’t really a clan but hopefully a soon to be thing…

Lost something due to pking or scam well we’ve got your back…

Start up fee 10k pretty cheap when you need rune items cheap…
Non-Members only.
Weekly Payments of 2.5k
the insurance will pay for your item recovery…
if you dont have pictures then just message me and we’ll get down to buisness…

you can choose the full recovery or pay recovery…

Full recovery: Your insurance will cover the most expensive items up to 3.
Pay recovery: your insurance will be divided up between the items you ask for.

Situation:

Zezima: Help i lost my rune pick in the wildy while mining rune ores.
Me: lets see you have 30k insurance money would you like a full recovery or pay recovery.
Zezima: Ill take a full recovery.
Me:Great i will deduct 25k from your insurance and get you a rune pick.
Me: Here’s your Rune Pick. You had 30k insurance and used 25k for rune pick. Now your down to 5k insurance.
Zezima: Thanks.

of course i would only make you pay for 80% of the insurance price.

This is just an idea for now…

I need 200k before i can start up… then i will only insure up to addy items. you will need to tell me how much you paid… and the insurance will cover it. also i will insure up to 50k for addy items so on so forth i will insure a proper ammount given the items you want me to insure…

NOTE: this is just an idea. but a pretty good one if you ask me… i would like to know what you think… and if you would like to insure some small items. But you have to pay the 10k start up fee if you want to start now. or wait till i get started completly.

Btw if you would like to sell coal to me i will buy for 120 each. :slight_smile: thanks for your time…

i really dont think that ur idea is gonna work out…how are u gonna keep track of everyones money? write it down? remember them? it sounds like more of a pain in the *** than a good idea.