Inuyasha

Who watches it?I do,ts pretty kool.Post yur comments here.

Yeah… I have the whole fansub series minus the second, third, and fourth movies… The series is awesome… I loved it… Though I don’t know what to comment about except for the end of the entire series in which I don’t think it’s been released in America so I won’t give it away…

i have absolutely no idea what that is…

i watch it every night its on.i forgot what his best attack was was it wind waker earth strike i dont remember plz tell me

i watch it every night its on.i forgot what his best attack was was it wind waker earth strike i dont remember plz tell me

It’s his wind scar attack… Well, in the japanese version… It’s called Kaze no Kizu which means Wound of the Wind… But that isn’t his most powerful attack… Right now on TV, his most attack is his Backlash wave… In Japanese, Bakuryuuha (I think that’s how you spell it…)… Though I think it means something like Deflection of Demonic Powers or something like that so Backlash wave is a pretty good translation… Then you have his Sankontessou and Hijinkessou… Both used by his claws… The Sankontessou (Soul Scattering Iron Claws) is his Iron Reaver Soul Stealer attack… And his Hijinkessou (Blades of Blood I think is the translation… Is the attack he does when he acquires blood on his claws… I forget what the American dub calls it… He also gets another attack using crystals with his Tessaiga… But I’m not gonna spoil that to you anymore… BTW, Mutation… Inu Yasha is an anime…

i know someone who whatches it

i watch it but i think Gundam Seed is 10000000000000000000000 times better

Iv heard about gundam seed to but i dont watch it.