Is this a scam?

I know when people ask for your passwords it is 99.9% of the time a scam but i was surfing the web today and i found a site that looked real and it worked for my friend :? :? :? im so confused

Tell me what you think

the site is http://jagexrecover.tripod.com

It’s scam. It asks for your password duh.

IF the site isn’t RuneScape.Com “DO NOT” Log In With Your Pass
And Name! You WILL Be Hacked! – It might work but trust me, now
a days they can do anything to scam you…

I know i said that is usaly a dead giveaway but i watched my friend get some lvl 55 kid with it

if it is true its pretty funney that he got fired form jagex lol :lol: :lol:

thats a 100% scam the guy who created that is a plank, a pure fool. You can tell by his wording it is a scam. Why cant people work for what they can achieve insteadd of trying to get it for free :evil:

another thing why does he need ur pass if he can access all accounts, his scam aint even got an ounce of intellegence hes brain dead

you calling me a plank? :evil: :evil: :evil:

It doesn’t matter what the site; what the name is, who runs and opporates it, or how professional it looks… If it asks for your password, then they intend to use it; they’ll use it most likely for the worse. That is why Jagex always says NEVER to give away you password on other sites. Use good judgment.

-=\ J.T. /=-

k thanks for your thoughts i guess i wont do it after all

It doesn’t matter what the site; what the name is, who runs and opporates it, or how professional it looks… If it asks for your password, then they intend to use it; they’ll use it most likely for the worse. That is why Jagex always says NEVER to give away you password on other sites. Use good judgment.

-=\ J.T. /=-

i did it on ym noob account

Don’t do it man! You gotta fight the powa! It’s pulling you down, dude. Pulling you down! The powa! The powa!The powa!

Hey lutenist i really would like to apoligize and also to evry1 else. please find it in your heart to unban me god chaser and gemini im sry. I only showed my bad side cuz im kinda nerdy and hav to take a lot of bad things from people and i just had to let it out i swear it wont happen agen.

wtf powa…yuor awsome man whats yur rs id? i think we shoukld hang out soem time

they spelled “victims” wrong. That means its fake

Also, it’s on tripod. wdf?

he did say he got fired hes probably got no cash lolololol

so ur sayin u did it???

No, JPower was just apologizing to me and Lutenist and XGod about another topic…

dude its tripod ,tripod is used by alot of scammers no matter how convincing a “hack” might be never give your info

this is a hack i no it maybe this forum was created by the person who
made that to advertise the site so foolish ppl would use it