is this word is a real word?

is Antidisestablishmentarianism a word?keeps me reapeting it over and over… :yes:

Yes it is, it’s also the longest word in any English dictionary

Yeah, it is, but it’s not the longest in the English language. That word is some city in Scotland.

No the longest is a word with the word volcano in it.

It means:

:bouncy:

No heres the longest word: I was right

pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

or maybe
Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronn*tuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk

or sodiummetadiaminoparadioxyarsenobenzoemethylenesulphoxylate

o.0 What the heck does that mean? :bouncy:

No the longest word is a 12k strand of letter standing for a chemical. It spreads 1 mile writtin in 12 point.

DRAG~

That makes me think the smirk on my Bio teachers face is for a good reason. Shes gonna make us learn that mile long word.

And spell it too haha…

It’s a disease caused by getting burned by lava. C’mon! I knew that on second grade!

havent posted in 32 mins and theres already ppl making up words lol.
ive seen in a world record book of ???(1998?)i was skipping pages(cause of my attention span lol)then i saw the longest word,it had about 40-70 letters in it

off topic:look what i got :mad: (from nicko265 pots about test)
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/9729/stupidtestresult9cx.png

No, the phenoultramicroscopicsiliconicvolcanocoinosis is a disease caused by qwartz dust.

Theres a welsh village called Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch. My dad has a train ticket from there XD

Oh, and llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch is the longest domain name in the world - without hyphens.

http://llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.com/

My Welsh teacher and one of my friends can say that :-0

Some other cool place names:

Gorsafawddachaidraigodanheddogleddollonpenrhynareurdraethceredigion

^ Another Welsh village ^

Tetaumatawhakatangihangakoauaotamateaurehaeaturipukapihimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuaakitanarahu (92 characters)

^ A place in New Zealand ^

Krungthepmahanakornamornratanakosinmahintarayutthayamahadilokphop
nopparatrajathaniburiromudomrajaniwesmahasatharn
amornphimarnavatarnsathitsakkattiyavisanukamprasit (164 characters)

^ A place in Thailand :-0 ^

Your all wrong, the longest word is:

I love knowing how to spell these words, my english teachers cant :stuck_out_tongue:

That literally means Volcanic Ash of the Lungs

We didnt say that it wasn’t the longest word, we just said that they were long words -.-

This is the longest word:
ACETYLSERYLTYROSYLSERYLISOLEUCYLTHREONYLSERYLPROLYLSERYLGLUTAMINYLPHENYLALANYLVALYLPHENYLALANYLLEUCYLSERYLSERYLVALYLTRYPTOPHYLALANYLASPARTYLPROLYLISOLEUCYLGLUTAMYLLEUCYLLEUCYLASPARAGINYLVALYLCYSTEINYLTHREONYLSERYLSERYLLEUCYLGLYCYLASPARAGINYLGLUTAMINYLPHENYLALANYLGLUTAMINYLTHREONYLGLUTAMINYLGLUTAMINYLALANYLARGINYLTHREONYLTHREONYLGLUTAMINYLVALYLGLUTAMINYLGLUTAMINYLPHENYLALANYLSERYLGLUTAMINYLVALYLTRYPTOPHYLLYSYLPROLYLPHENYLALANYLPROLYLGLUTAMINYLSERYLTHREONYLVALYLARGINYLPHENYLALANYLPROLYLGLYCYLASPARTYLVALYLTYROSYLLYSYLVALYLTYROSYLARGINYLTYROSYLASPARAGINYLALANYLVALYLLEUCYLASPARTYLPROLYLLEUCYLISOLEUCYLTHREONYLALANYLLEUCYLLEUCYLGLYCYLTHREONYLPHENYLALANYLASPARTYLTHREONYLARGINYLASPARAGINYLARGINYLISOLEUCYLISOLEUCYLGLUTAMYLVALYLGLUTAMYLASPARAGINYLGLUTAMINYLGLUTAMINYLSERYLPROLYLTHREONYLTHREONYLALANYLGLUTAMYLTHREONYLLEUCYLASPARTYLALANYLTHREONYLARGINYLARGINYLVALYLASPARTYLASPARTYLALANYLTHREONYLVALYLALANYLISOLEUCYLARGINYLSERYLALANYLASPARAGINYLISOLEUCYLASPARAGINYLLEUCYLVALYLASPARAGINYLGLUTAMYLLEUCYLVALYLARGINYLGLYCYLTHREONYLGLYCYLLEUCYLTYROSYLASPARAGINYLGLUTAMINYLASPARAGINYLTHREONYLPHENYLALANYLGLUTAMYLSERYLMETHIONYLSERYLGLYCYLLEUCYLVALYLTRYPTOPHYLTHREONYLSERYLALANYLPROLYLALANYL*SERINE

Translation: Tobacco Mosaic Virus, Dahlemense Strain.

Let’s stop. This is making my head hurt. Like something is swelling up in there.

Pow!
There goes my head.