I've Done It!!!

I worked for four hours last night. Failure. I worked all day today. Failure. But now?

good job, i cant do those things lol

z0mg! hooray for you God Chaser. I could never do that (Not enough time to)

Why can’t you?

BTW thats the first time i ever beat expert. I still have the minesweeper window open

Why not? It only took me 304 seconds :stuck_out_tongue:

wow… lol, congratz on finally beating expert lvl! :wink: Took me quite a few tries to actually do it too… hey, what’s ur fastest time for beginner lvl?

btw here’s my pic of the finished expert lvl :

Congratz… Heh, I don’t have nearly the amount of patience to work out that on minesweeper… But yeah congratz you two…

Congrats!

nice job man! im good at minesweeper and ive beeten it many times on intermediant but like 2 times on expert

wow i’ve tried minesweeper i like it alot
i just have never been able to beat a level that hard b4!
congrats 8) :lol:

lol good 4 u!

Gratz! It takes time and practice to master minesweeper. Lol mabye I should write a program in fortran to process every posible combinaton and display the most likely to win…

my fastest time for beginner is 18 seconds. The thing is I’m left handed, using right hand for computer so it’s hard for me to click in the right place so i have to be careful. 9/10 times i lose minesweeper because i click the wrong box…

why do you use the right hand? Just move your mouse to the other side…

I don’t like it… I prefer to use my index finger as the left click :stuck_out_tongue:

And im pretty used to right handed by now…

wow i have never even beat beginner

go to costum and put 30 everything and only 10 mines then when u are playing only put the ones on borders and middle of 3 or 4

go to costum and put 30 everything and only 10 mines then when u are playing only put the ones on borders and middle of 3 or 4

Congratulations!

I’m left-handed also and I have used my right hand to move the moue my entire life and have totally mastered it. It’s moving with the left hand I have trouble with. LOL

Nice job! I was never good at those things. :cry:

lmfao i can bairly do the little ones lol good job