Jagex Staff

have u ever seen him?
because im stating to thing he dont play rs anymore…(lol) have never seenn him…and u?

how is him?

The makers of runescape doesn’t play on our servers I am pretty sure. There are mods though, they have crowns next to their name in the chat box.

Jagex isn’t a person, it’s the company that owns Runescape. Andrew Gower is the creator of RS. And yes he plays, so do the rest of the mods (with gold crowns) and player mods (with silver crowns)

I occaisionally see some of the jagex staff on world 1. Player mods are only the members worlds I think.

does all the jadex staff hand around member worlds because iv never seen one

It’s not really that uncommon to see a player/mod. And yes, JAGeX isn’t a person, it’s the company :stuck_out_tongue: Andrew Gower and his brother Paul created RS, along with that other guy that I can’t remember.

~ ewok

i am so surpised at all of you, they are mods, jagex is not a person, its a company, jagex ltd, they make other games, and jagex staff only come to a world if something is going on, because 5 times something has been going on and 5 times a jagex staff member was watching, come on guys its simple! :wink:

ure a wanker

Ebony, RSR is frowning upon you, Don’t make your reputation any worse than it already is.

~ ewok

You know what is really freaky…

My name is andrew and my brothers name is paul…

My name is andrew and my brothers name is paul…[/quote]

Really lol? Cool, but is your last name Gower…If so, expect to meet a new friend :smiley:

~ ewok

Really lol? Cool, but is your last name Gower…If so, expect to meet a new friend :smiley:

~ ewok[/quote]

No my last name isn’t gower… But I do have a program that can create Java for websites (which is what RS is) All I have to do now is teach my bro how to use it

~ ewok[/quote]

No my last name isn’t gower… But I do have a program that can create Java for websites (which is what RS is) All I have to do now is teach my bro how to use it[/quote]

(Ugh, so many quotes…)

Don’t forget me when you make a world famous online game :smiley:

~ ewok