Jeff Yes

Jeff Yes, I need my money back. I don’t care how you get it, but I need it now or by tomorrow for personal reasons. You aren’t answering me on runescape and your pms on rsr are full, so I’m making this thread.

Jeff Yes quit RsR…

fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar.fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar.fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar.fhking liar. fhking liar. fhking liar.

I think Jeff just scammed u, never trusted him anywayz…

how is he a fhcking liar? Im pretty sure you have a “u” key on your keyboard too. :open_mouth:

Not that I thought jeff would do it but maybe this was his plan at the start. Borrow 5 mil and fake his death so he didn’t have to pay back. If thats really what he planned then its really sad. A sad little 10 year old or how ever old he is. I remember he was like 9 or 10.

^^ sadly jeff yes quit rsr, but I might be able to ask him for you… Whats your rsn?

My name’s dapmpkinking

he’s probably a noob scammer that was soo obsessed with rs he scammed zak so he could get his dumb d-chain. What a loser…

I hope he ****ing dies of mother ****ing aids even though he’s lying about it.

omfg… i never guessed him out of any1

He just told me he isnt going to pay u back from the pm’s u sent him or something, i will try and help u though ;…

People should learn to never lend money. They see these people get scammed from their so called “friends” and yet they still give them money and think their gonna pay back.

bryanlam13, tell him that I’m sorry but everyone said that he was scamming me, that’s why I said that.

Jeff Yes never scammed me and I’ve loaned him quite a bit of money. Jeff yes told RsR he doesn’t have AIDs…

I will talk to Jeff. Until then, if you want your money back, I would advise you to stop flaming him…