Jesus Sig

A kid asked Jesus “How much do you love me?” and Jesus said “This much.” and spread his arms out on the cross and died. If you believe that he did this for you then put this on your sig.

The above sig has actually been copied fromt he below one…btw i haven’t made either sig…and also if you believe in Jesus’s miracles you can put either one in your sig.

http://img168.echo.cx/img168/3033/jesus2zq.gif
[b]You put it as: [img]above link here[/img][/b]

:gangster: ~Raven

Lol thanks =p

lol thats cool. I believe in Jesus but i dont go to church :frowning:

I first thought this was some joke, I mean wouldn’t it be quite nasty for some guy to suddenly die in front of a kid…anyway I 'm not a Christain

Thanks! But I don’t have any more room, what should I replace it with ?

lol adnys got a point…did the kid ask him while he was on the cross?

Rofl, im not religious but i think people like that are obsessed.

sigh This is not about a kid watching Christ die…it’s about “How much He loves you”…There is a message in sig.

EDIT: Oh and also people PLEASE dont flame…for some reason all my topics in the off-topic forum become flame wars…Thanks :wink:

Why don’t you use the image one instead of the written message…I think it’s better… :wink:

not being mean… i beleave in god and all of em but i think that sig is a lil to much dont u agree?

OH NO! I can see a flame-war coming…Please do not flame…That’s the last thing I need…

EDIT:

Originally posted by Redwraith0
Thanks! But I don’t have any more room, what should I replace it with ?

You forgot to to end your message with the “:bullwhip: ~Redwraith0~”

:o You noticed Blsuhes:stuck_out_tongue: I stopped doing that for awhile… guess I better start back up…
:bullwhip:~RedWraith0

What’s up with the “Blushes”?! Lol :smiley:

EDIT:

Oh and also why dont you put the Pic of the Jesus sig instead…I personally think that was better than just the written message.

Lol, I get bored easily, so I just wanted to say Blushes Lol… Muhahaha! I am bored! Who has something for me to do! MuAhhahah! I am on MSN Messneger, Yahoo Messenger, and AOL Messenger right now, so go ahead and message me!
EDIT: The Picture is too big, I like the words :slight_smile:

Oh…Rite…and by the way you (not unlike many other people) are overdoing it with the sigs :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Oh…and all your sigs are good too :wink:

:frowning: I only have the Ranger for life, Redwraith0, Redwraith0, and Redwraith0 sig, and the bow to me sig, and the Jesus sig… Whoa, that’s alot :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Redwraith0
Whoa, that’s alot :stuck_out_tongue:

There…you said it yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes I did, but I like lots :stuck_out_tongue: Anyone bored like me?!