Just Wanted to Share This...

Who Are You Lord?

While praying one day, a girl asked, “Who are you Lord?”
He answered, “I Am.” “But Who is I Am?”, she asked.
And He replied, “I am Love, I am Peace, I am Grace, I am Joy,
I am the Way, the Truth and the Life,
I am the Comforter, I am Strength, I am Safety, I am Shelter,
I am Power, I am the Creator,
I am the Beginning and the End,
I am the Most High.”
The girl with tears in her eyes looked toward Heaven and said,
“Now I understand. But Lord, Who am I?”
Then God tenderly wiped the tears from her eyes and whispered,
“You are Mine.”

God bless.

Wonders whos going to flame first

gets scared of Catholic extremist and hides behind sofaI’m catholic…But, not being rude or nothing, That is abit pointless. I’ve noticed that everytime you post you mention something to do with God, Are you trying to convert the Non-catholics or something?

Just wanted to share with you guys.

I find it very comforting.

God bless.

Feel free to continue feeling safe and wonderful in believing what you do …but eventually the real world will come crashing down onto you.

I do feel wonderful knowing that God is taking care of me. With Him, I have nothing to fear. With God, this world can do nothing to me.

If God is for me, who can be against me?
I trust in Him no matter what happens.

God bless.

Are you a priest or something?, you end all of your posts with “God bless”.

No I’m not a priest or a pastor. Anyone can say God bless!

It’s all good and well that you feel that way, but don’t fill these kids here with a false sense of security.

I personally, am a Catholic but I can’t stand it. Just as sela said, I think religion just gives you a false sense of security. I don’t really believe in God other than the fact of, he is there. I don’t believe he created everything, I don’t believe you are always safe in his hands, and i don’t believe he is all powerful.

But that’s just me.

Yep, you agree with me on everything. 'Cause… you’re my slave. And you have to do all I say.

Lol sela…Pretyy good saying I guess…

I COMPLETELY agree with EVERYTHING you said.

Don’t try to convert them. I already have tried. Your likely to get flamed into oblivion.

Or you could realize that this is not extremism, it’s actually Christianity at its finest.

Thank you, Makayla.
:spin: Kingofallpie

**** religion.

Excuse me whilst I sigh multiple times.
What the hell do all of you have against religion? It’s a MESSAGE FOR PEACE.
:spin: Kingofallpie

I was christian… I used to believe in God… but now, I could care less. And… if “God” is real… and he is, as makayla said, “Joy,” I dont believe in him, because I believe that any joy that is brought to me, comes crashing down. For that, I say screw religion.

No offense, but how is religion a message for piece?

The Crusades, some terrorist bombings, the Holocaust, just to name a few.

All caused by religion, all ended up with lots of dead people.

So yea religion is no where near the bringer of peace.

The Holocaust was caused by an enormous amount of racism.
The Crusades were caused by the same, but against a different ethnic group.
Terrorist bombings… I can’t speak for, because it’s not my religion. But in the last 100 years, all you heard from the Vatican was peace, don’t go to war, just be at peace.
We could all listen to that a little more.
:spin: kingofallpie

The Holocaust happened because Hitler blamed the Jews for making Germany lose WW1.

The Crusades happened because the Pope wanted Christianity to be in control of the Holy Land.

Sure now Christianity wants peace, but a long time ago all it did was cause harm.