Killakot's Goal Thread

"I. Introduction.

So yeah I’ve been back to RS since a week (since I’m without my gaming laptop), so I guess it’s time for a goal and log thread to keep me motivated and organized a bit. Here I’ll outline some short and longer goals, as well try to keep a detailed log of all my slayer task, and maybe add in noteworthy drops. Besides that I’ll be logging all my clues too. If you have any suggestion, be it extra information I can supply, or goals, feel free to say so.

II. Goals

[INDENT]1. Combat goals
[INDENT]

[/INDENT]
2. Skill goals
[INDENT] - Achieved on 03/07
- Achieved on 22/06

- Achieved on 03/07

- Achieved on 06/03
- Achieved on 11/03

- Achieved on 10/05
[/INDENT]
3. Quest goals

[INDENT]- Broken Home - DONE

• The Elder Kiln
  • The Firemaker’s Curse - DONE
  • The Mighty Fall
  • Fate of the Gods
  • The Brink of Extinction
  • The World Wakes
  • Birthright of the Dwarves - DONE
  • One of a Kind
  • Plague’s End - DONE
    [/INDENT]
  1. Other goals

[INDENT]- Finish Mahjarrat Memories miniquest - DONE

• Obtain Jessika’s sword - DONE
  • Obtain Superior Void Gloves
  • Obtain Superior Elite Void Top and Bottom
  • Obtain Superior Void Ranged Helmet
  • Complete all Diaries
    [INDENT]* Complete Seers Elite Tasks
  • Complete Ardougne Elite Tasks
  • Complete Falador Elite Tasks
  • Complete Morytania Hard / Elite Tasks
  • Complete Fremennik Elite Tasks
  • Complete Karamja Elite Tasks
  • Complete Easy / Medium / Hard / Desert Tasks
  • Complete Easy / Medium / Hard / Tirannwn Tasks
  • Complete Easy / Medium / Hard / Daemonheim Tasks
    [/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
    IV. Logs

[INDENT]Adventurer’s log

Slayer log
- 244 Aberrant Spectres
Clue log
[/INDENT]"

"Seeing as your only skill goal is Divination, do you do Guthix cache’s daily? Great xp, in higher level brackets it was about 150k xp a day from those minigames.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Guthixian_Cache - Only reason I bring it up, is I never tried them until I was level 94, haha. So just trying to encourage smarting leveling compared to myself.

Good luck on your goals, need any help - let me know!"

"Seeing as your only skill goal is Divination, do you do Guthix cache’s daily? Great xp, in higher level brackets it was about 150k xp a day from those minigames.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Guthixian_Cache - Only reason I bring it up, is I never tried them until I was level 94, haha. So just trying to encourage smarting leveling compared to myself.

Good luck on your goals, need any help - let me know!"

"Bumike, chill! I am still updating it xD
I just didn’t want to lose the lay-out :stuck_out_tongue:

Haven’t done it yet though, I once accidentally got into one and just ran out haha.
But did read up about it later, I’ll try it sometime yeah :wink:

Edit: Did the cache right now, got 17k exp. Rounding up the last memory of this 15 memories miniquest.
Got 70 divination, damn I grinded so hard these past days."

"The numbers on your skill goal bars are a bit hard to read, but other than that, looks great!

[SIZE=1]subliminal message to get you to play OSRS instead[/SIZE]"

"Completed 70 hunter goal with help of Bumike.
Did Broke Home quest as well. Quite annoying one.

Yeah, I was thinking the same when I choose the color. I’ll look into picking another style :stuck_out_tongue:

And haha, I don’t want to start over man xD
Although could be a nice log as well. ““From rags to riches””"

"When did I help with hunter? Lol.

Good to know on Broken Home, I haven’t messed with it yet. One of the 3 quests I have left."

"When you did that effigy for me and I used the lamp haha.
Also forgot to note that I got 63 dungeoneering.
Did some pest control and got Jessica’s sword. Will continue later for gloves and 3 upgrade kit to make everything superior. Ugh still so many points.

I hated broken home, took me 2-3 hours. I don’t know how I’ll ever get the achievement for speed running it."

"Oh, haha. Kinda forgot about that…

Gratz on those levels/Jessica’s sword."

Lookin good my man… keep it up, stoked to see that you’re back!

"Thanks Nick! Good to see you here as well :wink:

Been a slow weekend with real life stuff, so nothing new to report atm
Edit: Got 74 construction

Edit 2: Been busy doing PoP (should add that as a goal as well) and farming runs.
Got 71 divination now.

Edit 3:
And got 80 farming and 72 divination
Added my herb bank
186 tears gave me 64 dungeoneering"

Can’t wait to see that herb bank grow.

"Good amount of levels so far this week.

Looks like you’re about to get your Runecrafting goal as well, keep up the good work!"

"It’s only growing slowly though Iced, not that strict on herb runs :stuck_out_tongue:

And thanks Bumike!
Well we can cross RC of the list, just got 70 ;)"

Awesome, 2/8 skill goals done. 1 level from the total level you want too… You’ll need new goals soon enough =P

“[QUOTE=”“bumike99, post: 1567530, member: 18443"”]Awesome, 2/8 skill goals done. 1 level from the total level you want too… You’ll need new goals soon enough =P[/QUOTE]

cough maxed combat so you can pvm with me and bumike cough"

“[QUOTE=”“IcedEarth15324, post: 1567533, member: 509"”]cough maxed combat so you can pvm with me and bumike cough[/QUOTE]

I second this!!!

“[QUOTE=”“bumike99, post: 1567530, member: 18443"”]Awesome, 2/8 skill goals done. 1 level from the total level you want too… You’ll need new goals soon enough =P[/QUOTE]
I’m 60 away from my total level goal o.O

Uuuugh, I’ll get slaying this weekend, but don’t expect me to hit maxed so soon :P"

“[QUOTE=”“Killakot, post: 1567538, member: 8167"”]I’m 60 away from my total level goal o_O[/QUOTE]

It’s showing it right now, but I swear swear swear it was showing you were 1 level away earlier. Said 99% and everything on the bar, or I could be going crazy."

"Must have bugged then or something lol.
Got 73 divination

Edit: Got 65 and 66 dungeoneering with SirKillalot"