Level 43 Free Member looking for a clan

Here are a few of my stats. I’m a melee warrior, so don’t ask me to join a pure mage clan or something - that would be silly. =3

Attack: 43
Strength: 35
Defence: 31
Woodcutting: 37
Firemaking: 36
Fishing: 35
Cooking: 31

If you are (meele) why is you8 so weak?

It is spelt melee, and I have levels that are correspondant towards my combat level, of course. Any more super smart questions?

Hello i am the leader of the assassins of night clan we have around 51 (1 unregistered) members. Our highest level is 95. I’m level 95. Our average is about 75. We have a new forum so not every1 has regestered there. Our website is http://assassinsofnight.myfreeforum.org. we have many events including castle wars, tzhaar fight pits, f2p pk trips, we will do p2p when we get more people coming regurly, kbd, 'fun events, fundraisers, drop partys for some holidays, and you can host your own event just don’t overlap any other events pre plannedthat are posted. Requirements is level 40+ though some exceptions may vary. Lvl 30+ with a Referall. Our clan treasury holds 203k

Allies:

Ze Bloodz

These are just some i just started taking pics last events so only ones i have

Also skaranite is a scammer she told this person to type your password and its turns into stars.

wanna settle this in the wildy,Or are you to scared.

U can join my jewels warrior clan ur perfect.

if u like u can join my clan it is called EX!!! we would like anyone to join we give and share with members in the clan and our highest lvl is 70 something im the third best 50.
Anyone can join just add me ads6543210 and go on world 107 i will usually be on and good luck finding a clan