Smith-35
Fish-16
cook-17
Firemaking-13
WC-65
Farming-1

sorry for this long post…why did you quit dr

Made by Kupitan

The Stone Warriors were once made from the VikingsofRunescape. Now there are more members and stricter rules. We have 3 scheduled pking trips a week, we consintrate more on pking, we even pk sometimes if there are alot of people on. But ofcourse we have more events than just pking.

The new requirments are

Joining as Melee:
*Lvl 60+ combat
*Addy armor+

Joining as archer:
*lvl 50+ range
*Green Dragon

Joining as mage:
*lvl 50+ magic
*Able to supply your own runes

Here are the clan rules

1. No spaming

2. No disrespecting clan leaders or clan members

3. Must obey orders from clan members who are in a higher posistion than you are.
    if it is a crazy order like kill yourself or give me all your stuff then report the person who told you to do that thing to jillmickel,ice shielder,

4. No killing other clan members in wildy

5. No being in other clans

6. No lying about being hacked or killed, if one of those do happen to you then ask for somthing maybe once but thats you problem if you get hacked or if you die because it happens all the time so i don’t expect anybody to give you much

7. No begging

****Failing to follow any of these rules may result in you being kicked out of the clan regardless of your position.

***For now if you join clan as a mage, range, or melee then that doesn’t neccesarly mean that’s what you need to come as to a war, or pking, but it is recommened that you do at wars, sometimes on certain wars you will be asked to do so.

www.s13.invisionfree.com/stonewarriors

Here are a few pics

last war pics(addy war) (we only had about 20 members then)

pking after the war

other pking trips

(second one seems like we didnt have many people. But we did they were just all bunched up in a few spots.)

ill consider it!

Any more

Hi,

You meet most of our requirements and i would certainly accept your application if you ever want to join the clan. The Skull Knight’s Clan is a very active clan, we frequently organise events and we have many unique features such as: an online auction room, games arcade, online radio station and even personal blogs for registered users!

For more information about the SKC be sure to visit: http://www.wizzonline.co.uk/skullknightsclanwebsite .

If you are wanting to ask any questions about the clan before registering or wish to register via our forums please visit: http://www.wizzonline.co.uk/skullknightsclanforum .

If you don’t meet the requirements for SKC thats not a problem anymore because we have introduced our junior clan called Warrior’s reborn. The requirements for this clan are MUCH lower and can be found at: http://www.wizzonline.co.uk/wreborn . Our junior clan was introduced on the 23rd of nov 2005, so its quite new and needs more members!!

Thanks.