level 89 looking for a clan

hello my screen name on runescape is zigatz66. I am looking for a clan that is very involved with its members (pk trips, clan meetings, ect…) and that has a site. I am a nice person and can attend just about any clan get together.

Here are my stats.

Combat level-89
attack-72
defense-72
strength-72
hitpoints-71
magic-61
ranged-45
cooking-60
fishing-60
runecrafting-49
agility-57
prayer-52
woodcutting-66
firemaking-60
fletching-50
crafting-50
smithing-50
mining-56
herblore-46
theiving-53

I havent really started on slayer or farming yet but if anyone is interested post here or pm me.

join warriors of the shadow!! its good

www.warriorsoftheshadow.com

Join the Blood Knightz, brand new and you can be the co-leader if you want

http://s14.invisionfree.com/Blood_Knightz/

Made by Kupitan

The Stone Warriors were once made from the VikingsofRunescape. Now there are more members and stricter rules. We have 3 scheduled pking trips a week, we consintrate more on pking, we even pk sometimes if there are alot of people on. But ofcourse we have more events than just pking.

The new requirments are

Joining as Melee:
*Lvl 60+ combat
*Addy armor+

Joining as archer:
*lvl 50+ range
*Green Dragon

Joining as mage:
*lvl 50+ magic
*Able to supply your own runes

Here are the clan rules

1. No spaming

2. No disrespecting clan leaders or clan members

3. Must obey orders from clan members who are in a higher posistion than you are.
    if it is a crazy order like kill yourself or give me all your stuff then report the person who told you to do that thing to jillmickel,ice shielder,

4. No killing other clan members in wildy

5. No being in other clans

6. No lying about being hacked or killed, if one of those do happen to you then ask for somthing maybe once but thats you problem if you get hacked or if you die because it happens all the time so i don’t expect anybody to give you much

7. No begging

****Failing to follow any of these rules may result in you being kicked out of the clan regardless of your position.

***For now if you join clan as a mage, range, or melee then that doesn’t neccesarly mean that’s what you need to come as to a war, or pking, but it is recommened that you do at wars, sometimes on certain wars you will be asked to do so.

www.s13.invisionfree.com/stonewarriors

Here are a few pics

last war pics(addy war) (we only had about 20 members then)

pking after the war

other pking trips

(second one seems like we didnt have many people. But we did they were just all bunched up in a few spots.)

ice, u dont need to post that entire thing for every person, just give them the link to your topic. seriously

…kk then sorry

im gonna keep scoping out some clans a bit longer, ive seen a few ive liked here so far =)

kk, is sw one of the ones you likE?

yes it looks pretty good

Join the Clan of Fremennik. The links are in my siggy.

I hope you join =)

Forum
Website

Signatures:

Saradomins Angels will have a war when the armour sets have been prepared. Do not join and expect a war immedietely. If you have not done the Monkey Madness quest, and you’re in Saradomins Seraphs, you must use any other dragon weapon, or a better weapon than dragon.

65+ combat req.

We try to have events every week

From fun events
to
PK trips

Forum:http://s11.invisionfree.com/Imperial_Dragons/index.php
Recr.thread: http://www.runescaperealm.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61092

Led By:
-Nightwalking
-HaVoc X7
-Pure_Pk80

Hope to see you soon :slight_smile: