LOA meembers look here!

Our forum has been hacked. PLease post here if you have any information on the clan, or if you want to start up a new clan. Also, dont belive anything samyz tells you, he was the hacker.

i was told that u were the hacked- also why would samyz hack his own clan- lastly i woulnd be surprised seeing how ready u were to take ur new position at super mod and now this happens… im problaby going to new clan…

SAmyz quit our clan, i somehow pissed him off so he decided to hack the clan.

Umm… That sucks o well looks like we will disband i guess. Until we meet again cya i’m going to another clan

:splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat:

http://s9.invisionfree.com/The_New_Clan/index.php?act=idx
this is the site of a clan me and YES made, so any old members get automatic acception, and high postions.

lol jo0 you delted the bord not samy so dont lie plz

I am not lieing, samyz deleted the boards, and I had absolutly no reason to delete the boards, but samyz did, get your facts straight. He had just quit the clan, and he was swearing and stuff on the forum, so I desiced to ban him. If I did delete the boards because I banned him, I am sorry, i never ment to hurt the clan, only help it.

He made a program in the boards, that if he got banned, the board got deleted, I never knew of this program, so if that was the reason the boards got deleted, I am sorry but i never knew.

Excuse me, but forums can’t get hacked.

So ends another clan. We’ll all meet again, but maybe on seperate sides. Who knows, We might reunite once again. we been friends for along time. Just remember were not alone. If u need me just holla. Peace out homies.

uh…yeah they can, RSR(or GR) got hacked a few months ago if u remember

True. We got hacked too on our old boards. Simply put a bug in a texture code. Say like the clan banner. A bug code can be placed.

bastards always hack my ****ing account lmao! :mad:

Good luck

I heard your clan was errrrrm

ok. bye now;)

Hope ive helped lol