Looking for a clan

Me and soem freinds have a little clan. We are lookign to expand and join a good clan. We are all higher then 70, some and liek 82 87 and i think…dark is…83…
Im combat 77
attack- 63
str-64
def-60
hp-63
range and mage both 41…i know i got to work on em…and im startign to again…if u got any questions post em…and if u have a clan we can join post it. or messaeg me on runescape. Name is mix wolf, alwasy in lvl 28, unless pkign big time.

.:Dawn Of Darkness:. looking for members!

We are a clan based on player killing (also known as PKing). To be in our clan you must have these requirements:
Combat level: 50+ OR
Magic level: 45+ and at least 14+ runecrafting level OR
Range level: 45+

The Leaders will include:

Asiangoku (me)
Kman409

Utility skills will also be appreciated. If you can make full steel for clan pktrips and wars please sign up. We will have 5 people making armour for the clan. If any members can make arrows for the archers that would be good too. We’ll have 5-10 of those. And for runes for mages you can make your own, and we will have 5 people doing that.

We will have leaders for Melee, Mages, and Archers. Two leaders for each group.

Melee leader(s):
Asiangoku (lvl 58 )
xxmanbeastxx (lvl 95)

Mage leader(s):
Kman409 (mage lvl ??, rc lvl ??)
(blank)

Archery leader(s):
Scorpio20_04 (lvl 62 range)
Jmes10 (lvl 52 range)

:.Rules:.
-No spamming
-No flaming
-No attacking other clan members or allies on PK trips
-Respect the leaders
-If you are caught scamming, you are BANNED
-If you are caught being extremely disrespectful to anyone, you are put on probation (We can understand minor taunting, like “your stupid ha ha ha” But keep it with that person. ONLY that person. DO NOT BRING IN RELIGION, FAMILY, ETHNICITY, SEXUAL PREFERENCE
-Do not ask to be a leader at any time, nor will you complain about our current leaders (OMG what a noob I could PK him so easily). They are there because they are active and work hard with the clan.

We are currently looking for a Mage co-leader and a web master that can work with inivisionfree forums.

We hope you can join!
PLease post at our forums: http://dawnofdarknessc.proboards19.com/index.cgi

Hey

Im reqruiting members for a well established clan: the Seanchanes.
We have about 20 members, and are still growing fast.

We have to websites, and are VERY well organized.
We have like 1-2 events a week, but with more mebs, it will be more.

We mostly go PK’ing, but we also have many other events, like drop parties, bronze war, iron war +++
( but if you dont like PK, then you should try something else )

If you are interested, please check out the clan website at
freewebs.com/seanchanes_RSclan
or the clan forum at
“seanchanes.tk”

Thanks a lot

we started this 70+ clan a couple days ago and we only have 6 or 7 ppl we could really use guys like you please give it some thought before joining anyone else visit our url for more info

at least we can try to talk things out

http://s10.invisionfree.com/Demon_Fury_Clan/index.php?act=idx

Hello!

If u are reading this you are on your way yo joining Mithral_Clan!!! At Mithril Clan we will have drop parties, PKing trips, Fishing trips, etc. We Have quite a few good positions still availble. Somoe are listed below

Co-Leaders
(TWO)

Main Generals
(TWO)

Mage Generals
(TWO)

Combat Generals
(TWO)

Rangeing Generals
(TWO)

Also Before joining check out are website! We need someone to make the website look better! The adress is http://www.freewebs.com/mithral_clan/
In are website the space in Mithral Clan is an underscore Thanx

To join or if you have questions ask me via AIM or E-Mail.