Looking for group of PKers!!!!

I’m looking for a group of people that I can PK with around the dark knight castle. I need like 5 or 6 people levels 65 and up so we can go kill some people with rune. (I’m Level 76) Please post here if interested. I will post the times later, if I get enough people.

Sure I would be glad to pk with you I am 70 combat username zeustheking1.

i would like to pk with u im a lvl 57 but good stats plllzzzz i got good food and im ready to fite tooth and claw

Hey, I’m fairly new to the world of pking but have started getting into it. I’m level 77 so that’d be cool if I could pk with you guys. I’m also on members if that makes a difference.

Rs name- Futuredragon

do u have hi magic or range?

I would be interested, if we would go to level 25+ wilderness beacause i can promise you this, we wont get any kills if the people are wearing rune. Everybody will tele out, we ned to go deep enough so we can kill them before they make it below level 20 wilerness. And will this be f2p or p2p? Btw i am combat 76.

thisll probably be f2p since i think theres some f2p ppl who wanna come. and yeah it is a good idea to have it past lvl 20, its just that theres so many ppl at the dark knights castle collecting runes

i would like to come with u (combat 80) we could hav trips more further

hey my mage and range r sorta middle my mage is 36 and my range is 34 and i am a member so i can fletch iron arrows im upo to about 2k of arrows and i got lots of shark (cooked) and swordies (cooked ) so im prepared to anything

thisll probably be f2p since i think theres some f2p ppl who wanna come. and yeah it is a good idea to have it past lvl 20, its just that theres so many ppl at the dark knights castle collecting runes[/quote] But why would you want like 20 chaos runes when you can get sets of full rune?

im lnl 66 name tac alley im ready to pk with all range is 45 if that helps i mostly melle and hit 15 ready to kill ful;l runers and get revenge on people that team meso far omly gotten 4 stetd of full rune. im experanced pk and can get 3 friends to help un kick lsome ass (srry)

i m lv 85 str lv 78 attack lv 65 def lv 64 i can come with u but i dont know when! wich o clock and wich day!

ill go yeah just when and where and what time and ill be there no doubt

thisll probably be f2p since i think theres some f2p ppl who wanna come. and yeah it is a good idea to have it past lvl 20, its just that theres so many ppl at the dark knights castle collecting runes[/quote] But why would you want like 20 chaos runes when you can get sets of full rune?[/quote]

i didnt say i wanted 2 get chaos, i sed there were lots of people at the black knight place, but usually there are noobs who wear full rune trying to kill the people collecting chaos… thats what i meant