str 59
def 50
prayer 37
hp 55
magic 45
range 40
cooking 63
fishing 60

i am freeplay. but in a bout a week i will be a member sincei sent the money in tday for it.

i am looking for a clan that has 30+ active people and is active pkers and wars ALOT!! that i can participate in. have active boards also. and good ranks will also help me joining your clan.

The Runescape Crusaders

If you want to join an organized, friendly, and wise clan with weekly events and PKing trips, look no further.

http://rscrusaders.com/index.php?act=home

Requirements:

• 60+ Combat with 50+ in Two Non-Combat Skills
  • 60+ Combat with 70+ Mage or Range
  • 50+ Combat with 2 Non-Combat Skills Over 60

Events:

• Firefests
  • Gang Wars
  • Friendly Wars
  • Team Training
  • Clan Meetings
  • Snowball Fights
  • Congratulation Parties

Pking:

• Weekly Trips
  • Usually Friday & Sunday
  • F2P and P2P Pking
  • Multi Combat Zones

Drop Parties:

• Fueled by donations, and Pking trip drops.
  • Our last Drop Party was well into the Millions mark for worth.
  • Very Organized and Fair
  • Possibly Questions for Prizes

So again, if you are looking for an active clan with many events, and very helpful at that look no further.

http://rscrusaders.com/index.php?act=home

TUP (The Ultimate Pkers) is having a recruit run! Make sure to join them they are also in a stage of fun wars where we are declaring fun wars tons like 1-2 every week!

The Requirements: 65+ Combat OR 55+ Range OR 55+ Magic.
The requirements might have a change but if you sign-up before the change is done you WON’T get kicked out.

Our allies:
Clan heavy blade
The guthix clan
Pack of pride

Clan Forum: http://s13.invisionfree.com/ultimate_pkers/index.php?act=idx

Brief clan history:
Well our clan first started on September 3rd 2005. We started opening up our recuitments and having pk trips shortly after. Bye december we had almost 100 members, but then tragety struck as the s13 invision servers crashed. Due to not being able go on the forums we lost many of our members who thought the clan was finished. By the end of January when we had set ourselves up as a clan we found our first enimies Demons of Runescape. We crushed them quikly before they new what they were doing the war was over. Now we still are gaining members and allies. Recently we have had war declared by the uff movement however they have pretty much fell apart so we have not had our war with them.
Our current war record is 1 Win 0 Loss 0 Ties and 2 that never fought us.

As i have mentioned earlier we have started a war run and we have 2 wars kind of scheduled this week we just need to find out the time and place.

I hope you like the clan and have a nice stay!

-Wizard wusa

Clan Website: www.redbladehunters.co.uk

The Red Blade Hunters clan is a fast-growing and powerful 65+ Combat clan, with dedicated, active members and a strong, undefeated war history. With regular PK trips, non-combat activities and an active, friendly forum and community, it’s no wonder that RBH is one of the best clans of their level out there.

Our clan is friendly to many different timezones, including GMT, EST and AEST.

Leaders
Gangsterprt2| Benjiben10
CHC999 Evil

War Officers
Kamamakazii

Lower Council
Faelenof | Neogeoeugene

Our requirements are: (you only need one to qualify)

• 65+ Combat
  • 60+ Combat with 72+ Strength
  • 60+ Combat with 72+ Mage
  • 60+ Combat with 72+ Range

To join RBH, just register on our forums (www.redbladehunters.co.uk) and post a new topic in the ‘Joining’ forum, filling out the following application form:

RS Name:
Type of Fighter:
Combat level:
Mage, Range or Strength lvl:
Defence:
Best Non-Combat Stats:
Previous Clan(s):
Why did you leave your previous clan(s):
How did you find out about this clan:
Why do you want to join this clan:
What city/country do you live in:
Did you know if you dont post three posts a week you will be kicked from the clan?:

Join RBH today!

Clan Website: www.redbladehunters.co.uk

Hello i am the leader of the assassins of night clan we have 46 (one unregistered) members. I’m level 93. Our highest level is 101. Our average is about 78. We have a new forum so not every1 has regestered there. Our website is http://assassinsofnight.myfreeforum.org. we have many events including castle wars, tzhaar fight pits, f2p pk trips, we will do p2p when we get more people coming regurly, kbd, 'fun events, fundraisers, drop partys for some holidays, and you can host your own event just don’t overlap any other events pre plannedthat are posted. Requirements is level 40+ though some exceptions may vary. Lvl 30+ with a Referall.

Allies:

Ze Bloodz

These are just some i just started taking pics last events so only ones i have