lvl 64 looking for a GOOD or noob(to help em out) clan

if u want my stats look me up in highscores
well if u want me in clan post here

this clan is good it isnt really noobish but isnt brilliant either check it out
http://s14.invisionfree.com/Clan_Eternity/
i hope to see u around

So you’re intrested in joining DA huh? Well we are a Pking and Skill Based clan. When we get enough members we will start PK trips and have Drop Parties and other clan Events! We are also and P2P and F2P Clan. We ask that you have these requirements first before reading on to the next step:

Required stats:

60+ Combat
55+ Mage
55+ Range

or

55+ Combat with 60+ Strength
55+ Combat with 60+ Mage
55+ Combat with 60+ Range

So you have any of those Stats? If you do read on!

Well congratulations on the stats! Now for the next step we ask that you read the Rules and see if you agree with them. The third step is to fill out this form in a new post on our forums! Just go to the Join/ Ally forum and click New Topic and fill out this application:

*Questions with an * by it means it is required that you answer it!

Join Application:

*Runescape Name:
*Combat Level:
*Mage Level:
*Range Level:
*Additional Skills Above level 50:
Additional Info:
Agree with Clan rules?:

Below Level 60 Combat:

*Combat Level:
*Mage:
*Range:
*Strength:
*Additional Skills Above level 50:
Additional Info:
Agree with Clan rules?:

Finished? Good, now all that’s left for you to do is re-read what you filled out and make sure everything is correct! After that jsut click Post New Topic!

Well thankyou for taking the time to look at this and fill out the application! We really appreciate your intrest in our clan and hope to play WITH you in game and not AGAINST you!

Enjoy,
Ace Combat 2

Join the Clan of Fremennik. All of the links are in my signature.

wanna join the dark assassins add b0untyhunt4 in game if u do

Join TDL

http://runescaperealm.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64698

Join The Runescape Armed Forces!

Yes, The RSAF Would Be Happy If You Enlisted.

Made by Kupitan

The Stone Warriors were once made from the VikingsofRunescape. Now there are more members and stricter rules. We have 3 scheduled pking trips a week, we consintrate more on pking, we even pk sometimes if there are alot of people on. But ofcourse we have more events than just pking.

The new requirments are

Joining as Melee:
*Lvl 60+ combat
*Addy armor+

Joining as archer:
*lvl 50+ range
*Green Dragon

Joining as mage:
*lvl 50+ magic
*Able to supply your own runes

Here are the clan rules

1. No spaming

2. No disrespecting clan leaders or clan members

3. Must obey orders from clan members who are in a higher posistion than you are.
    if it is a crazy order like kill yourself or give me all your stuff then report the person who told you to do that thing to jillmickel,ice shielder,

4. No killing other clan members in wildy

5. No being in other clans

6. No lying about being hacked or killed, if one of those do happen to you then ask for somthing maybe once but thats you problem if you get hacked or if you die because it happens all the time so i don’t expect anybody to give you much

7. No begging

****Failing to follow any of these rules may result in you being kicked out of the clan regardless of your position.

***For now if you join clan as a mage, range, or melee then that doesn’t neccesarly mean that’s what you need to come as to a war, or pking, but it is recommened that you do at wars, sometimes on certain wars you will be asked to do so.

www.s13.invisionfree.com/stonewarriors

Here are a few pics

last war pics(addy war) (we only had about 20 members then)

pking after the war

other pking trips

(second one seems like we didnt have many people. But we did they were just all bunched up in a few spots.)

let me check out every clan that posts and ill choose

http://s13.invisionfree.com/shadeblade/index.php

The ShadeBlades is a fairly old clan with a completely new forum, so with the new forum we are also recruiting! The ShadeBlades is a clan with the following requirements, but remember, the requirements are negotiable!

40+ Combat or
40+ Magic or
40+ Range or
40+ Strength or
40+ Prayer or
40+ in 10 or more skills

As you can see, most people will meet the requirements, which are negotiable!

There will be many Trips and Events when the clan has many active members, and we are always open to suggestions for improvement! There are places in the forum for advice, announcements of trips and events, places to sell, buy and trade items on runescape, and places to talk about all the aspects of Runescape F2P and P2P, and a place where you dont have to talk about runescape! The Shadeblades is more than just a runescape clan, its also a place to make new friends and make runescape infinietely more enjoyable.

So visit this URL and post your name, and other stuff like skills and combat lvl on a new thread, and fill out the registration form to become part of a great new developing clan!

http://s13.invisionfree.com/shadeblade/index.php

Leader- Milodines
CoAdmin- Despized