Making Money

I need some help getting a lot of money…
So i wonder what’s the most profitable metod for me?

I am:
Quest Points: 54
Attack: 41
Strength: 40
Defence: 39
Ranging: 13
Prayer: 28
Magic: 18
Runecrafting: 8
Hitpoints: 41
Agility: 15
Herblore: 7
Crafting: 32
Thieving: 13
Fletching: 18
Slayer: 5
Mining: 44
Smithing: 39
Fishing: 39
Cooking: 38
Firemaking: 30
Woodcutting: 52
Combat: 49

get wc to 60, then cut yews. (cut magics at 75)
or get fletch up
sickmate 8)

thx, but i could need some more help…

Yews are a good way, or you could merchant iron ore, say buying for 25 each
and have 25k with you, buy 1000 iron ore, then go on any forum and sell for 100 each.
I have seen as high as 105 each.

Yo best Bet at making alot of money is Wood cutting

Cut Yews At Lvl 60 man.

IF ANYONE CAN GET ME A GOOD CUSTOM SIG, I WILL PAY 900K :slight_smile:

Cut Yews At Lvl 60 man.

IF ANYONE CAN GET ME A GOOD CUSTOM SIG, I WILL PAY 900K :-)[/QUOTE]

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: Runescape Master]Cut Yews At Lvl 60 man.

IF ANYONE CAN GET ME A GOOD CUSTOM SIG, I WILL PAY 900K

Some good ways r…merchanting, mining, woodcutting, fletching+high alch, or treasure trails

I would say lvl 44 runecraft to make nats, you make 24 nats in 5 minutes that’s i make 600 per 2 hours 210k per 2 hours is good

Merchant! anyone can do it, takes patience and dedication to the love of the game and prices!

yea…chaosnoob is right…merchant…that’s how i make most of my cash (fletching is also a good way…however you need to have 70 fletching and 55 magic before the money rolls in)

don’t know just play the game

ok…that sorta was spam…anyway, to not make this post pointless lol, another good way for non-members to make money is to smelt steel bars and sell for 500-550 each

thanx for the advice about the runcraftin nats by the way i mite try it out sum time i need money and i think it would be alot easier just to give it to me

I found another way to do this:
Making 100 iron platebodies and sell them for lots of money. However you will need 500 iron bars and because 50% of iron ores are sucessful, you would need 1000 iron ores.

im not member but trust me…DONT RUNECRAFT it takes way 2 long…it was my last skill to get over 40…and i have 44 now =D but took 2 long…

mine iron sell for 100ea :smiley: