me

well, i’ve been makin alot of personal posts lately cause i like and trust most of the people on this site and i’m startin to think of it as somewhere i can talk and not worry about neone flameing or dissing me or my ideas(there are a few out there that i dont like or trust but only a few) so i figured everyone know about me but they dont know me so ima post a pic of myself here…plz dont laugh at me(and BTW its not that good cause everyones asleep in my house so i had to take it by myself)

Go ahead… You couldn’t possibly look worse than me…

i think you will look fine

ok there you go for everyone to laugh i posted it

You’re not as worse as me… Since I’m too insecure to post a pic of myself and that I also don’t have a webcam… I’ll just leave it at that you don’t look as bad as me… No joke… Seriously… I look dumb… BTW, I thought you said you were under 18 on that one “Post your age” topic on this forum… I just remember that only a few select people said they were over 18… Cause you sure look like you’re older than me…

why would we l augh you dont look bad at all…besides your a good guyand a nice person why would we laugh ? i mean cmon get a lil more confidence about your looks

why would we l augh you dont look bad at all…besides your a good guyand a nice person why would we laugh ? i mean cmon get a lil more confidence about your looks

Yeah, plus the only person here who should not be confident about their looks is me… But it’s not really the look that counts… It’s rather the type of person you are… (Like if you’re nice or friendly…)

ya i guess you guys r right…and btw im not over 18 im only 16

16?!.. Geez… You look like your 19+… Not saying that to be mean but as a good thing… I bet you could easily get into a club or whatever without the bouncer or bartender asking you if you’re really 21 or asking you to show your ID unless they’re really strict about it and would even question like old grandpa’s if they have ID…

never think * i look horible* (excuse spelling) what u want to think is * i look great* and ever since i woke up and started saying that everyday i have ben alot more happy about my life and it made me much happier :smiley: so never think bad thoughts about yourself…unless you do drugs

ya when i used to smoke i bought my own cigs from most places cause they didnt card me

well, if your gunna smoke you’ll look worse, adn you have a chance of getting lung cancer

never think * i look horible* (excuse spelling) what u want to think is * i look great* and ever since i woke up and started saying that everyday i have ben alot more happy about my life and it made me much happier so never think bad thoughts about yourself…unless you do drugs

I thought you said that you thought you looked great in the “women beaters” topic… Well, that’s the feeling I was getting when you said that you looked good… BTW, it’s basically in my personality to think bad about myself since I’m a pessimist… (Don’t try to change me on that and don’t try to lecture me on being one… Me being a pessimist suits me best… It is good to be pessimist sometimes… Because if you aren’t, then you’ll never have a bad feeling about somethings, persay like when you’re introduced to drugs… If you weren’t a pessimist and didn’t know what the heck drugs were then you’d think “Hmm… There’s always room for everything” or something much betterly worded…) Yeah… I don’t mind bashing myself… I’d rather feel unconfident about myself than finding out that people think I’m arrogant… Yeah, I know it’s necessary to feel confident at certain times, but as a pessimist… I don’t think it’s necessary to feel confident about things you aren’t 100% sure about… Ok, I’ll stop my unecessary blabbering…

Edit: Oh, stupid me… I thought you were acutally saying that you think you look horrible… Scratch the first sentences then… I misread what I quoted you on…

If anybody would laugh or make fun or you they have real issues about themselves. You are a cool guy. So yeah they can stuff it.

~Purlplexed