merchanting tip for those who buy coal and iron to make steel bars

aight usually you cant buy iron for under 80-100gp ea right? well noobs do not know the value and will think even 50 is an awesome deal. i remember when i was a noob and i thought even 1k was a lot. well they become very excited to find out you will give them 5k for 100. BUT 100 is a lot of iron for a noob who mines at such a slow rate. you need to explain to them that this is only 5 trips. also tell them where the stair exit is in the southern mines. you know the “secret” entrance. many noobs dont know about this exit and you must explain/show them where it is. also tell them to run because of the scorpians. they will love you for giving them what they think is a good deal. now to find these noobs go to where the noobs mine: northern falador mines where the iron is. i havent tried for under 50 yet but i will. who knows maybe they will find 20gp ea decent?

thank you for your reading! it was just something that popped into my head and it ended up working so i hope it works for you. and be persausive to the noobs!

if you try it say if it worked for you too. i want to know if it was just me it worked for or if it really is a good merchanting tip.

yea so i was like awsomely walking and a noob came up to me and i said…i said hey kid wanna sell me some iron. “srry mr.sirsir but i aint got any” explained the noob. "all you have to do is get me 100 (= to 5 trips) and ill give you 1k. “wow really…but 100 is alot of iron how bout 1010 gp” earged the noob. “okkkkkkkkkk” i said and the noob was off mining. Now this just goes to show that with the proper amount of skill you can suceed!

travis you are so retarded. and maybe you should proof read gosh that was chock-full of errors…

aaron, aaron i now your angry but dont pull me into your gay afairs.

travis that was a horrid thing called spam. if mods read this then plz tell him to go **** himself.