mime mask

i have 2 questions about mime masks
-can non members wear mime masks
-how much do they cost
please reply if you know or have a good guess!
thx

wow…stupid questions lol. but yes non members can wear them and they are un tradeable. i have one myself :slight_smile: the mysterous old man sends you to a place called mime stage and if u do what he dose you will get the mask or gloves ,boots,shirt or emotes. its a random event

yes, non members can wear them. But theres one complication, theya re non tradeble 8) you need to get a mysterious man and he might teleport you to a mime stage, you need to do what the mime does, and if u do good u will be rewarded with a new thing u can do (like lean, glass box ect.) or a piece of mime cloting, pants, shirt gloves boots or mask

thats what i thought but i for got to add it to the post thx any ways

yes, you can get them f2p, but they’re untradable. you need to be sent to the mime stage by the mysterious old man, which is pretty rare, I’ve never been sent there.

wow…stupid questions lol. but yes non members can wear them and they are un tradeable. i have one myself the mysterous old man sends you to a place called mime stage and if u do what he dose you will get the mask or gloves ,boots,shirt or emotes. its a random event