Missing People!

Now now, since we RSR needs more active threads I thought I’d post this even though this thread has as much depth as my signatures.

Idea is to gather up all oldies who have dissapeared, to see who are missing. And who knows if some of the missing people will visit here, they won’t post “wotsaap every1?? havent posted here in ages!! Wats happenin??? (Give me attention, now!)”

Also, you are allowed to post people who are missing but not missed haha.

Yeah, I might be breaking rules for “No Specific People”, Kato can freely report my post.

List Of People:
Duke
Brown Wall
Sela
Maikel
Sarpeidon
acdcfan+numbers
Sportsfreak
Vivi The Red
Bananamatic
Slayermaster
Noxx
Smitty
Barney
Mr Digits
Ohyeahhesbad
Dude who liked charmander (wtf?)

Sela comes to mind, Maikel too.

Sarpedeon, and personally acdcfan(somenumbers) oh and Sara.
Sportsfreak, Jolio, and will try to think of others.

And those two mentionned too =)

I miss Hatti, he was funny.

Vivi The Bawse :frowning:

brown wall

What the hell? I thought he was the one guy that never left this place, even during the dark ages of RSR of life support. I sure would miss that guy.

(23:51:46) <[HC]Super_Jesus> I’m a pregnant 16 year old

The reason why I made this thread haha

Nooo, Hatti is still around, but I don’t think anyone finds him funny.

Also, Bananamatic and Slayermaster are missing.

malibubrad

Poogles :melodrama

hate to burst the bubble or whatever, but swear sara died? like irl.

I miss neo, gavsdude, nd various others cant remember names!

No idea, maybe she never existed ;o

Oh yeah, gavsdude, there was also someone else that was a fan of me o.O

Your fan was Davidhudson1, I DON’T SEE HOW CAN HE BE FAN OF SOMEONE WHO DOESN’T EVEN KNOW HIS NAME!

Arawnius doesn’t seem to be around anymore either, and speaking of dead people…Frogmaster hasn’t been here for awhile either.

Dude, cut me some slack, I still got a hangover from last night. <_<

ohyeahesbad i think his name is
and the dude who liked charmander n sirjacob

sarah was “raped and killed” or something like that and her “computer was stolen” and “her friend” messaged everyone on IRC and RS of the happening. lol.

neo and gavs are a must for me.
pretty sure neo luffy liam and i had our own “clique” here then we merged with Hate-Crew.

Noxx…?

SMITTY
and
THORN <3 (viper when does he get out of the army?)

we were badman, and lol finland has an army

According to her brother she was stabbed but it’s useless to speculate.

Added people to the list and remembered also remembered Barney and MrDigits.

Also, not sure if you people remember guy called Snorlaxs Mum but he was cool aswell 8D

Sara < ‘her’ brother?

Well they both had seperate accounts that had pretty good stats in RS + I had this “brother of her” added in RS for quite a time, I doubt she would’ve seen that much effort to pretend to be a girl. Altough these “deaths” are happened so many times before I can’t be bothered to think if she really got stabbed or just quit and asked her brother to fake her death. I don’t know why though, like we would’ve built a statue to her in #Hate-Crew back then haha.

More people: Adieu/En France, Mick1111, SirKillalot, Sickmate, Ebony…there are so many o.o