Moderators, Please Lock This Topic, The Match has Finished.

Hello Everyone,

As you know England will be facing Northern Ireland in 2 more days,( World Cup Qualifiers) and You People out there, Tell me who you’re gonna be supporting in this match!

Come on ENGLAND!

ENGLAND obviusly lol well i am english :smiley:

Come on England! :P

Yay! * Bouncing Up and Down * Someone is supporting for England!

England of course, Ireland have no chance

~ ewok

England of course

Probably England. I live in England so I’ll get hated if I say otherwise.

So Much British Citizens… I’ve got to be Honest that N.Ireland Have No Chance!

COME ON THE ENGLAND! N Ireland have got no chance! we’re gonna qualify for the world cup! we’re gonna win the whole damn thing!

pughs match prediction…wait for it…it’s coming…HOLD on will ya?..

The final score will be…(yeh i like keeping ppl waiting, its called suspense)…4-1 to England!

Couldn’t put it in a better way then you pugh999, My Prediction Would Possibly be 3-0 or 2-0

Just so you know, I’m not actually British. I’m Chinese but as I’ve lived here most of my life I might as well be one (actually, I can in 2 years).

I say 3-1 to England

~ ewok

Just so you know, I’m not actually British. I’m Chinese but as I’ve lived here most of my life I might as well be one (actually, I can in 2 years).[/quote]

Just People Living In England, Count as a British Citizen.

man, so many england fans… 8O

well, im scottish, so Im not allowed to root for England (not that I would), sooooo…

N. IRELAND ALL THE WAY!!!

sigh when will you Ireland supporters learn? England is one of the best football teams in the world, and definetely in the UK…Ah well, Ireland’s gonna have to learn the hard way…

~ ewok

You’re absolutely right. England is one of the best football teams in the World… And Ireland… Ur… Have…No…Chance.

You’re absolutely right. England is one of the best football teams in the World… And Ireland… Ur… Have…No…Chance.

i guess its just to bad we arnt very good at rugby

long live brittania!!!

So Much more England supporters than N. Ireland… And… Guess What? My 600th Post! Woo-hoo! * Celebrates 600th post *

You should have made a poll that said “Who is undoubtably going to win?” and gave it one option: “England” :wink:

~ ewok