money making guide

mining is knowen as the most boring skill …and im not gonna lie to ya…it is . i it my self but from the levels of 15-55 it can really help your skill total and your income 1k of iron now sells for 100k any1 with 15+ mining can make 100k in like 2 days if it is like 15-30.coal yes it is a good money maker but in free owrld and with 59- mining its really hard everyone will be there mining it iron soulds really noobish but you can male a lot of money this way thats how i started to make al my money my account on rsr is probly gonna be baned soon cuz i mods and have no self control so im geting rid of all my money makeing secrets…for all you poor noobs out there that want to make money and dont know how use my guide…member noobs …if u are lvl 20+ and want to make 1k of each kill …in edgeville there will be a bulding it has yew trees ans a dungen people know it as the way to the giant to get xp but in all realalty there a very good way to make money out there and in the "there are gold in d’em hill’s"lol chaos druids ( lvl 13 20 hp drops coins, bones , half keys,half the dragon sq sheild ( will drop in like 1 in 2 million you kill ), laws (2) natures (3) air runes (36) and herbs they drop one at a time but sometime they drop two u pick them up dosent matter what your herblore levels are just dont try to iddentify them if you dont you can make 1k of each herb just sell them buy useing this quote “sellin un ids 1k each” lots of people buy them just think if collect 1k of em you sell them for 1 million gp but theres a praoblem with this method …the chaos druids are in level 1-3 wildy dosen sound very big but dont go down there with any ultra rare stuff like p hats masks santas lots of money and thing justy go down there with a fast effective wepon but when you go dodwn the dungen just go string un till u reach a west turn and then go will u have a gate on your north side there will be thugs and a lot of themthis will be an indacater that u are on the right pass thatshow i make my money i have visted web site with the banana crate trick just keep don it but u know what farmes two of them will drop more in half the time and for that trick u have to do it 1000 times just to get 30k now thats just a hugh waste of time chaos druids ,once u get an full invatorty ( deending on your level how fast u can ) will give u 28k per invatory of you dont pick up laws or ats even if you do u still gwet 26k thats like 20000 times faster than the bannna cratei will keep posting on this fourm un till everyone in rs has a p hat or dragon chain. free world people now they just keep mining them irons ans selling it ya’ll get rich fast and rember its all bout the dolla dolla bill ya’ll peace out … rancidknight and vist elvenights page on the clan fourm to see ho to join the rancidknights clan …peace!rkfol1f3

Well Said, Its All About The BenJi Mens. (Spelling)

~RK F03 L1f3 M()7Ha F()(k3r’s!!!~

& Remember, Runescape Is My Family.

P.s. I Just Thought Of Something. If Everyone In The World Jumped. We’d All Get High.

nice guide
sickmate 8)

realy nice guild but kind of slopy

Thank you so much!!!

for all my peps out there there will be another better skill guide out soon just w8 updates comeing soon btw visit the rancidknights wp www.geocities.com/rancidknights

rofl…thats a money making guide from a noobs point of view…no offense.
its a lot of work to make just 100k or so…the only REAL way to make money is merchanting…i mean if i want 100k to spend on something…i just go and buy something and sell it on for 100k+ more lol! you have described how to get herbs…and how to get runes…not how to make money…sorry.

PS. you could also get good at the game and get a high skill to make money off…you ever tried that?

PPS, sorry if thats harsh i didnt mean it to be like that :slight_smile: its good u made the effort…shame about the bad spelling and errors 8O lol.

Your right, it is sloppy and does take a noobs point of view, but there are a lot of noobs out there so good job! But you should have added something about making money.