more mod problems

icedearth15324 just told me on aim that he cant get onto his rsr account he cant figure out why…thats all i know so far i’ll keep you updated though

he told me on rs he was able to, i got concerned when i saw someone who made an account similar to his name

I hope he didn’t get hacked… Man… We need him right now… He’s got an impersonator and a number one anti-IcedEarth15324 person teaming up and causing a spam problem on the RS board and it’s going on unmodded… But of course you guys already knew this…

hehe ive become famous on this site! :twisted:

infamous perhaps!

u no u luv me! :wink:

man the times i wish i ran my own board… lol…

well noobinator and icedearth15325 shall be Ip banned because noobinator feels that it is his right to cause spam and get away… i feel that we have a hacker on the outside trying to get in and change pass words… man i’d hate to see a board such as nice as this get shut down because some jacka… brats decided to take a joy ride while the police were on brake… so if they want attention they got it but i dont think that they’ll be accepted elsewhere… especially if admins talked…

Duke we need your help…

duke i am your father… Vaders voice lol just thought of that…

I seriously don’t know why you just don’t go and do this on another site? What makes you think that you’re special that you’re spamming on RSR? Do you want RS to notice that you did this? If so, I really don’t think so… Anyone who works directly for RS doesn’t really care about this site or what goes on here… So if you’re looking to become “famous” then why don’t you personally tell Jagex on their site that you want to become “famous”… Well acutally don’t… I kinda care about everyone that plays RS so don’t do that and get yourself banned… Cause then I’ll probably feel bad and people here would get mad at me for even giving you this idea…

lol… nice germainium… but we wouldn’t get mad… he can try all he want’s jagex doesn’t care… they have people to work with on their game…

Btw i wonder when the other games will be brought back…

lol… nice germainium

Germanium? I thought that was the 79th (Going along with the atomic numbers) element on the periodic table… Correct me if I’m wrong… BTW, yeah but I would think that he would wanna get something out of it and frankly since the official RS site and their workers don’t care about RSR, I would think that the “Fame” that Noobinator5000 is trying to pull off would be in vain… Just saying cause his friend wanted 700k from IcedEarth15324 cause he’s a mod and the guy said that mods are supposed to be niec… Just saying cause RS has mods and if they want stuff… They can just go there and ask the real RS mods instead of asking here…

its all in vain…

sorry germiniman… i misread your name…

omg now iced… sport had problems the xxteargodxx… im thinking this is the work of the same person, and i have a guess its abegginer4u
because hes ben hacking mods and his story was all bs… :evil:

here is something i posted recently, i just wanted to let all of you here know, jolio was hacked again!

jolio would not let someone borrow his account![/quote][/quote]

sorry germiniman

I shall handle the power of germs to defeat my enemies and Megaman if he gets in my way… Sorry… I’m just really bored and have nothing better to do… Sorry if I’m giving you a hard time… Don’t feel like I don’t like you or anything… Just messing around since I’m bored as no other… No hard feelings… But if it is all in vain then… Well, I can see that they work a lot differently than most normal people… BTW, it couldn’t be ABeginner4U… He hasn’t been posting anything that bad… Has he? Plus just cause you think his story is BS doesn’t mean he’s trying to hack the mods… But it is obvious that this guy is supposedly hacking the mods cause the mods PK’ed him… I just think that’s foolish but oh well… I’m taking psychology right now so I’ll be able to give you the logical reasons in why people do these kind of things when I learn it…

Edit: Man, I go away for just half a week and now all these things are happening… Spams, hackings, ignorant people trying to flame other people for no logical reason… Man… Maybe I should stay here so none of these people would try and do this kinda stuff… (Sorry if that made me sound too confident… I was just joking about that…)

erm, we have about 15 things to proce abeginner4u hacked infiltrator…including his confession! (this is why we suspect it is him doing all of this)

exactly brother, we must stop this madness!

erm, we have about 15 things to proce abeginner4u hacked infiltrator…including his confession! (this is why we suspect it is him doing all of this)

Oh… /^_^;;;… Sorry… Didn’t know that… Umm… Well hopefully, you guys will catch whoever is doing these horrendous things…

Edit: Seems like things have quieted… I haven’t seen a recent post by Noobinator5000 or IcedEarth15325…

awww crudmonkey! guys i gotta go, i will be eager to see what has happened to realm when i wake

Hopefully, you will be able to log onto RSR when you awake tomorrow… Umm… I can’t say good luck on not getting your RSR account hacked so I’ll just say… I hope your RSR account isn’t hacked in the morning… Other than that… Umm… Good night I guess… I just hope RSR doesn’t get any worse than this…

omg abegginer4u is out of hand iced,jolio,sport,xxteargodxx, whos next?
this is maddness, abegginer4u is oput of hand!