My autominer

Hi everyone, i just downloaded an autominer from a website, and it doesnt have trojan. All u hav to do is sit on the sofa, watch TV while it does all the jobs for u. I just hope jagex doesnt find out about my autominer. :frowning:

[img]http://games.infoseka.lt/nuotraukos2/1autominer.jpg[/img]

:stuck_out_tongue: Hehe. That one’s nice an autominer-robot… What was the name of the page where you downloaded it? :stuck_out_tongue:

lol that’s funny :lol: i think there is no keyloggers on that
p.s can it do your chores too? :?: and maybe your homework? :?:

you now you can get cot and fined money for it it is a bad thing to do but also cool what is the download page. 8)

hilarious :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

if they catch u u get banned

Haha, thats actually a pretty good one, Jagex would be scared to death if people could actually make em!

flamin hilarious, gotta give ya props there my man

he talks abouth hes autominer and doesnt even tell us wheer he got it

It’s just a picture, I’ve downloaded that scar for my chars before and thats how it loads. notice the “Autominer Loading…” message.

autominers arnt like that idioit

whao thats an old one… i used that one like 2 years ago.

and ur pic is way 2 big

X strife X, here’s a tip. Get a new avatar, Your’s is way tooo big!

wow your avatar is really big i d get rid of it before you get in trouble :lol:

i’ve already said that
no need 2 repeat

Lol cool pic

ahahahahahaa do u even no wat a joke is??? did u see that that was a LUANDRY basket on top of a ball like thing??? lol!

I dont mind having a big avater, if u hav a problem go report me to a jagex staff member.

omfg roflmao thats a good one i love u thats the best auto miner ive seen unlike mine i made witch keyloggs