My bad storey please read lol

Once i was just wondering around bandit camp with full rune and also had a friend there and suddeny outa no where bout 5 level 62 mages came and killed me in aout 5 seconds even before i could teleport. I therefore lost full rune.

Wow, full rune, 8O I never go in wildy unless i have a full pack of food and runes. and i am always aware. lol

why does evryone care about full rune so much, its like 240k
the only thing i worry about is my drag med

who cares a bout a dragon med it’s only like 2 mil!
lol

actually i think its like 2.4 or something but anyway yeah full rune isnt that bad of a loss…chopping magics that would only take like 2 and half hours to make back

Whenever you go in the wildly u should bringan armor that u know that u can get easily.

Yeah, I lost full rune and other valuable stuff to mages in wildy before. Sucks doesn’t it?

I know I was being sarcastic. though it did sound like i meant it.

sad story lol

Thats sucks dude, I feel for ya.

i’ve never lost full rune or been killed in wildy b4. i’m always able to teleport out with less than 10 hp :stuck_out_tongue: Guess you can call me lucky

Ouch! full rune!

king_joe = faggot

how do u even get full rune anyway :?:

you buy it from ppl

thx :smiley: and i play rs2 and my name is BJgirl40

with that name, i bet you’re a 30 year old pedophile living in his mom’s basement. I could be wrong though :stuck_out_tongue:

That stinks

I waspking and lvl 50 mage and a lvl 49 pure archer wasagainst our clan of 5 mid lvl 3sand i was being teamed up on while my clan ran i fumbled for the button to teleport and i did finally and iwas in varrock with 1hp left!

the guy was probably lvl 61magic and was doing 3 16s in a row.

Today I went pking and a level 35 archer(not pure) hit a 8 on me with bronze arrows.

with that name, i bet you’re a 30 year old pedophile living in his mom’s basement. I could be wrong though :P[/quote]

still either way i like the name as long as ur a chick :smiley: …thats hot :mrgreen: