My first Crush...

Well, I have discovered exactly how ironic it is when people tell you “you have a crush…”

Well, I have been “crushing” on this 1 girl for a few months now, and I guess I should have gone faster, but I was way too nervous, Now i finally get the courage upto talk to her either this weekend or on monday in school… and guess what? I found out she might be dating someone from another school… You see, I never saw this coming…

I mean really… I thought she was a small town girl, appearently she is dating out of town… I was crushed when i heard this… Why exactly?

well for one i was all ready to ask her about herself, and possibly ask her out, but well, now i feel like a stalker or something… I mean i found her picture on our schools website and set it as my msn Im display picture (the little picture that pops up when people view your profile…) and I thought I might have a chance…

Who was i kidding? I mean i’m practically a nerd, geek, and goth/emo combo…
I just wish someone would have blown the whistle earlier so I wouldnt have given out the wrong image…:whistlebl

I hate myself so much right now… I bet I probably scare her now… I wish I knew what to do…

I am seriously considering relieving my pains with “razors…” but i just want to lie down and for all of this to end, like a deep sleep that would last till the day i die, I never want to go to school again, I never want to talk to another human or another kid again, I just want to die…

:ashamed:

ummmm ok… Dont Die, life goes on. Just try to forget about it and move on :smiley:

Oooh… uhm, don’t do anything crazy, she is not the only girl in the world.
I went through a painful transition a while back. Not too long ago, actually. My ex cheated on me because his family did not like me. Yup.
Was horrible for me, I had my heart set on “I want to be with this guy forever” and he would say the same…that’s where Avril Lavigne’s song comes in…“all this time you were pretending, so much for my happy ending”
That’s not love.
Anyway, I am over it and I am with a great guy now, and engaged to be married with him. We have not set a date yet, so, yeah, I do not know when. But my point is, I thought I would never be able to love again. But, I have discovered something new…
I can love…and not only can I love, I love this guy more than I have ever loved another person…
Thus, showing me that there is always hope after the darkness doth fall. The light will find a way to shine through.
Don’t give up, and don’t look down, look up. Never know when an angel might fall from the sky and land by your side. Make sure you clip her wings and do not let her fly.
:spin:

Dont do something silly man…

Yeah, I agree with Mrfroster. Don’t do anthing silly. You could get hurt.

Can i quote that?

Joking…

Hey just do what i do, laugh it off.

Btw, emo? Forget about it, just make some friends.

As they said, there’s a thousand more girls you’ll probably “crush on” as you put it, but there’s always one that can make your dreams come true.

Through your life time you will mess up many times, and this is the first time with girls so it feels bad but I think you should just get off your bed and meet some new people and maybe some other girls but get to know them before you pull a move

Wow… that is so harsh… girls come and go untl you find the one thats right for you. Crushes are just a part of life. Everything passes with time… oh and time waits for for no one so forget your fears and go on like any other day and think about that one day later and laugh at how stupid it seemed.

Theres plenty of fish in the sea, don’t do something stupid over one girl.

Hm…dont die, you still have much of your life to go. Once, at a suicide prevention assembly thing at my school, (we have craploads of them…) one of the things the guy said was “If you’e going through hell, dont stop…” So…yeah…

Talk to your brother about it. He can prolly make you feel better.

yeh…like ppl say…crush or be crushed:eek:

same thing happened to me

I just found the irony of the word crush…

Where you could really like someone so much you feel like your lungs are being crushed when you are around them…

Or

Where you realize that you were in “love” with someone and you realize well… maybe you just cant have what you want…or if you try sometime… you may get what you need…(quoted a song lmao…) but yeah, i guess since she has a bf i will never be able to have my dream girl… but no way am i going to go screw up someone elses relationship just to have one of my own…

well, thanks for posting, i have had time to think about it, and i have already decided i can atleast try to become her friend, so I wont drive myself crazy…

omfg…was that in dictionary;)

nope, but i bet it probably is :slight_smile:

lets find out…

WOW. Cutting yourself with razers will make it hurt even more Duh!

^^ touche salesman… i too have an uncle… (just a figure of speech, when im really depressed, I used to but I quit because I decided that it wasnt worth it…)

YIKES! That happened to me a week ago…but shit happens man! Live life and hold on to your warriors (ehhhh…Where did i get that from?)

well what did u do to make her mad and there are more girls u can date like the old saying there are plntey of fishs in the sea