My second fake-I beat anorexia

Heres my second fake, it took me a while but it turned out pretty good. Its called Ned beat anorexia.
I had to make it smaller bcuz it was too many bytes or sumthin.

If you can’t read the box, it says DONUTS. Hope you like it.

thats a pretty good fake i probably couldn’t do it

lol that’s funny… ned was already fat but now… he can become even more fat!

:stuck_out_tongue: i reckon i know how u did it… did you stand outside… with your camera in the house with ned stood there… and then speak :slight_smile: anyways without spendin ages i couldnt do better so well done!!! :smiley: :smiley:
clever idea though yep yep
i rate it 7/10
maybe it would be better if you made it so that that box with donuts on it
was on the floor or somthing :slight_smile: but quite origional :wink: :wink: :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Lol, very nice, fat ned!

Very creative, i must say :wink:

lol nice arawnius…i didnt really like ned anyways

Very creative indeed. 7/10

its good 8/10 nice work

lol nice keep more coming in

6/10 for creativity,6/10 for accuracy

Very creative. Keep up the good work.

Creative??? i saw that on another site man… it shows a fat guy with a shirt that sais i beat anorexia i even have the real pic for proof…

Lol pretty cool

Lol Ned…how fat was he before u edited it to that? i remember he was fat but cant quite tell what u added.

chaos - he made ned even fatter than b4, u can barely see the added in color from paint
either way nice fake

LOL nice fake its pretty real the box just needs a bit more shad and the letters more rs looking :slight_smile:

That’s really good man! Very creative. 10/10.

:slight_smile: That was well done. I don’t think I could’ve come up with something that creative: turn a tinderbox into a donut box… Seriously, that is pretty cool… Well done… 9/10

-=~ J.T. ~=-