My Secret

Ok, its not so much a secret as it is,(I think), common sense. Im reading all these storys and hearing about all these ppl that are losing stuff. So listen up. What I do when I go out in the wildy is I dont take anything I cant get back right away. So if you have rune, but can only make up to mithril and you cant get a second copy off the armor/weapons, make what you can in mith so if you die you didnt lose anything you cant replace!

i go in full blown and dont go deep and mage the crap out of archers and mages

Also while Im thinkin about it, if you die you should consider training up 2-3 levels before going back. And always take a bit of food, even if it only heals one health.

when i was poor, i was smart, i only pked using magic. and only brought 500 runes tops, so i could not lose much, because robes are dirt cheap

i heard that you cant keep stacked items when you die is this true

Ermmmmm,what does blown mean?

like eh… full rune with a rune kite and scimmy with power ammy and like 28 swordies or sharks with level 50 or so prayer and stuff

Full steel. :slight_smile:

i go in full mith and i take fishes with me

i go in full mith and i take fishes with me

What type of fish do you take? :?:

I pk as mage because it is so effective and so cheap!

i go in full addy with rune long and df shield :lol:
i also bring lobbies

i go in with full rune w kite and scimmy with 25 lobbies and telerunes work really god if your in a clan… hehe dont you hate it when another clan attacks yours? :twisted:

I always bring monk robes holy symbol of saradomin rune scimmy and a whole inventory of cooked swordies.

Mod’s usually don’t like it if you double post. Just a heads up :smiley:

Anyway, I go in full rune with rune scimmy, kite, power ammy, teleport runes, and full lobsters. Sometimes I bring a strength potion, but usually not.
Another secret (though it’s also common sense) is make sure you can teleport before going into wild, and don’t go past level 20 if you’re skulled or have more than 3 items that you don’t want to lose :slight_smile:

Mod’s usually don’t like it if you double post. Just a heads up :smiley:

Anyway, I go in full rune with rune scimmy, kite, power ammy, teleport runes, and full lobsters. Sometimes I bring a strength potion, but usually not.
Another secret (though it’s also common sense) is make sure you can teleport before going into wild, and don’t go past level 20 if you’re skulled or have more than 3 items that you don’t want to lose :)[/quote]

i know, sry mods, but my internet was kinda down, and i didn’t notice… and dragondude, i usually take sword fishes with me when pking.

i usually go in wild with full iron,str ammy, rune scimmy, str pot, lobs, and my lucky purple gloves :smiley:

its true if you have 5 gold and nothing else ull keep 3 gold as each gold peice counts as an item

I take full rune except for rune med helm and maybe a replacement for rune kite.