N00BS drop good stuff.

If you think about it it’s the noobs that drop the good stuff. Because everybody else knows your retarded if you go into wilde with valueable stuff. I got 75k and full addy with a lv 20 noob i was in lv 50 wild when i killed him. My hint to you is to kill the noobs! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Are you a member then?

I doubt your story.

To everybody else, do not tell him what is wrong with his story. First I want to see if he is a member or not. Then I will be able to tell if he is making this story up.

lol i cant see how being a member or not confirms the fact that this guy is lying…he just is…lol.

because if ur not a member then u cant go out into the wilderness that far…and also obveously he isnt a noob if he had that kind of stuff at lvl 20…i think ur the noob

maybe dumb luck brought the noob to the cash and stuff but i think he his lying cause when i was a noob and i had money i went straight to the bank

Well i was a member my name was annahilator i was level 70 (then i got hacked by soem guy named robert) i mostly pked by the underground bank by mage arena. Im not making this up ive killed several noobs that dropped good stuff. now im a non and im only lv 46 :frowning: Trust me folks dont get hacked exspecially when ur a member! :cry: :cry: :cry:

That was the point I was going to make, lol. A level 20 noob with full addy and 75k, very doubtable. Firstly, a level 20 player probably wouldn’t be able to use full addy, and they wouldn’t have 75k!!!

well you never know…ive seen level 3 players with a santa hat and 85 mining…they must have heaps of coal in bank

Not only that, but being a member and getting hacked is the easiest way to get your accoutn back. If you saved the account number you get while paying, and you use the number, you automatically get the account back. That is because everyone gets a unique number. So you either lied about losing your members account (or never had one) or you are just too stupid to try and get it back when it is so easy.

Noobs only drop bronze or iron not good at all unless its a party hat.

Lol, true! But if they were playing that long that they would have party hats, I wouldn’t neccessarily call them noobs.

If ur a nonmember then you cant go to the mage arena!

Well hers the story i had about 2 days left of mem credit my firend gets on my accoutn. an hour later i get on the pass is changed. i call him he tells me his is watching tv and then he tried getting in my account AGAIN to see if it was hacked he siad he couldnt get in. I didnt believe him untill he was on his account and my other account was on. then some guy named robert started talkin to me and said he got more mem credit. AND THIS STORY IS TRUTHFUL!

If ur a nonmember then you cant go to the mage arena![/quote]

He said that before he was a member and now he is not a member… right?

hehe they do :slight_smile:

especially around castle, kill them and they drop lots of rune arrows and stuff they’ve picked up from other peoples kills, i got 300 rune from 2 noobs once =\ lol

you guys are evil lol. you pick on little noobs who innocently wander in, probably looking for a bank.

why do u even bother calling them that anyway. if they r noobs coz they r low lvl wern’t u a nobb 2?

That was the point I was going to make, lol. A level 20 noob with full addy and 75k, very doubtable. Firstly, a level 20 player probably wouldn’t be able to use full addy, and they wouldn’t have 75k!!![/quote]

when i was lvl 21 i could use addy but i wore mith

most of them have mains, they just wander round and pick up arrows and stuff…that other people shoot when fighting…and then when stuff appears (like a kill) they run in a steal the stuff…lol trust me =\

Your not the only one that has gotten hacked or whatever you want to call it. I don’t think you killed too many people because most people by the mage arena have clans but I could you might not be lying.