New Dragon extensions

Sry if this has been posted before (probly has been) but since the drag scimmy has come out what about extending the new weapons category? Such as add in dragon claws, dragon pickaxes, Dragon boots, Dragon throwing knifes, Dragon Kiteshield, Dragon full helm, and a very expensive Dragon Platebody. Now your gonna have to use your imagination on these bad boys but i think it would be great to have a complete set of full drag including full helm, plate, legs, and kite instead of med, sq shield, legs and chain…

Well I’m sure Jagex is planning to release the best dragon set eventually… I wouldn’t think they’d just stop and not release the dragon plate (Which everyone is looking forward to…)… But yeah, even though I’m not a member, I’m looking forward to the release of the other dragon items just to see what they look like…

i think that they will release all the dragon items eventually… i mean Jagex already released d scimmy and d plateskirt, so they probably will release the d platebody sometime in the future…

Ya i here that the D-plate is on its way pretty quick a friend knows a friend who knows a mod…

The only problem if they release plate or a kite is that chain and square’s will drop way in price and people who just bought chain for 25million won’t be too happy when it is only worth 5 million or something. But i’m sure they will release more dragon items slowly

probly making a huge extension pack and quset so u can buy it off sum1 for cheaper than the stores

wow full dragon would cost alot! like 150 mil

no one would ever have enough money to buy them and they would have to make a really hard monster (harder than kalphite) to drop the things.[/quote]