New Goal Thread for Bumike99!

"[CENTER]

Copying Iced… -Cough- I mean, here’s what I plan on doing since I’ve maxed! Mainly picking my goals based on what I’ve enjoyed most from stats I’ve (been forced) gotten to max.[/CENTER]

Combat Goals:
[INDENT][LIST]
[*]

[]
[
]
[*]
[/LIST][/INDENT]

Skill Goals:

[INDENT][LIST]
[]
[
]
[]
[
]
[/LIST][/INDENT]

Untrimmed Completionist Cape Progress: [COLOR=#b30000](Red/Bold Text means completed)[/COLOR]

[INDENT][LIST]
[]All skill levels at maximum (120 Dungeoneering and 99 in all other skills).
[
][COLOR=#b30000]All quests completed.[/COLOR]
[]All tasks completed. This includes completing several minigames (f.i. Dominion Tower, Temple Trekking, etc.) and several miniquests.
[
]All magic spells unlocked from Livid Farm.
[]Bones to Peaches unlocked from the Mage Training Arena.
[
][COLOR=#b30000]Unlocked the Tune Bane Ore spell from a scroll in Ritual of the Mahjarrat. [/COLOR]
[][COLOR=#b30000]All Varrock Museum Kudos earned. This includes defeating the Queen Black Dragon once and completing several miniquests f.i. The Curse of Zaros miniquest to obtain the Ghostly Robes.[/COLOR]
[
]Unlocked all Music tracks. This includes completing several miniquests (f.i. Rag and Bone Man wish list, Fur ‘n’ Seek wish list, all three Capers, etc.), defeating a champion in a Champion’s Challenge, defeating Kal’Ger the Warmonger (requires 113 ), and playing several minigames once.
[][COLOR=#b30000]Completed the Hopespear’s Will miniquest.[/COLOR]
[
][COLOR=#b30000]Returned Clarence to rest.[/COLOR]
[][COLOR=#b30000]Reached the end of the Stronghold of Player Safety. [/COLOR]
[
][COLOR=#b30000]Hunted the Thalassus ten times after the Deadliest Catch quest.[/COLOR]
[][COLOR=#b30000]Claimed a reward from Claus the chef for doing him a favour after completing Carnillean Rising.[/COLOR]
[
][COLOR=#b30000]Have scored at least 1,111 in a session of Big Chinchompa. [/COLOR]
[][COLOR=#b30000]Completed all of Doric and Boric tasks following What’s Mine is Yours.[/COLOR]
[
][COLOR=#b30000]Earned the Annihilator title by fighting all four nihil at once, during or after Fate of the Gods.[/COLOR]
[][COLOR=#b30000]Found all memoriam crystals on Freneskae.[/COLOR]
[
]Unlocked the Enhanced yaktwee stick by catching 1,000 charm sprites.
[]Constructed a Tuska mask.
[
][COLOR=#b30000]Completed either the Hyu-Ji, Quin, Eastern Curiosities, or Guardians of the World storyline from your Port.[/COLOR]
[]Found all the pieces of the Reefwalker’s cape forgotten scroll.
[
][COLOR=#b30000]Completed the Mahjarrat Memories miniquest. [/COLOR]
[][COLOR=#b30000]Defeat Tarn Razorlor and find his secrets (collect and read Tarn’s diary) during or after The Lair of Tarn Razorlor.[/COLOR]
[
][COLOR=#b30000]Recovered all 13 chronicles of Bandos’s Memories on Yu’biusk after The Mighty Fall (not including the one which is automatically unlocked when the book is received upon quest completion).[/COLOR]
[]Defeated every Soul Reaper boss at least once to earn the title the Reaper. This includes Har-Aken (completing the Fight Kiln), Queen Black Dragon and others.
[
][COLOR=#b30000]Earned the title of the Cadarn (Defeated 1,000 Cadarn rangers/magii).[/COLOR]
[][COLOR=#b30000]Earned the title of the Crwys (Grow an Elder tree and check its health).[/COLOR]
[
]Earned the title of the Iorwerth (Complete eight Dark Beast tasks assigned by Morvran, co-op assignments will count).
[][COLOR=#b30000]Earned the title of the Trahaearn (Mine 100 Corrupted ore). [/COLOR]
[
][COLOR=#b30000]Found all sixteen of the memoriam crystals in Prifddinas.[/COLOR]
[][COLOR=#b30000]Reconnected the Prifddinas spirit tree with her brethren.[/COLOR]
[
]Earned the title Slayer Master from Morvran’s Rush of Blood Challenge (Complete 20 waves on Platinum difficulty).
[]Claimed the Slayer XP lamp from Morvran by completing 20 waves of Rush of Blood on any difficulty.
[
][COLOR=#b30000] You must aid Lady Trahaearn in removing some corruption (Smelt 100 corrupted ore and get the Smithing XP lamp). [/COLOR]
[][COLOR=#b30000]Fully built the Statue of Rhiannon in the Tower of Voices at least once.[/COLOR]
[
]Earned the title The Famous from Morvran’s Slayer challenge to collect dark crystals from bosses.
[][COLOR=#b30000]You must aid Lord Amlodd in gathering shadow cores (Gather 15 of each type of core as a drop, cleanse them, and then claim the Divination XP lamp from Lord Amlodd).[/COLOR]
[
][COLOR=#b30000]Help Lady Ithell with crystal singing research (Give Lady Ithell a crystal ward, staff, wand, and orb; the seed is returned each time. Players can enchant a seed or buy the items from the Grand Exchange.) After finishing, claim the Magic XP lamp from Lady Ithell.[/COLOR]
[][COLOR=#b30000]You must start helping Lady Meilyr to retrieve her lost potion recipes (Find the first lost recipe (Super melee potion), make it and give it to Lady Meilyr and claim the Melee XP lamp). [/COLOR]
[
][COLOR=#000000]You must collect one of each impling for Daffyd in Prifddinas.[/COLOR]
[]You must unlock all of the combination potion recipes from Clan Meilyr in Prifddinas (includes all Dungeoneering-locked potions).
[
][COLOR=#b30000]You must earn the title of the Amlodd (Speak to Lord Amlodd while enlightened by a light creature familiar).[/COLOR]
[][COLOR=#b30000]You must earn the title of the Hefin (Complete 200 laps of the Hefin Agility Course). [/COLOR]
[
][COLOR=#b30000]You must earn the title of the Ithell (Create 100 Crystal flasks). [/COLOR]
[][COLOR=#b30000]You must earn the title of the Meilyr (Harvest 50 Harmony moss from Harmony Pillars).[/COLOR]
[
][COLOR=#b30000]You must find all eight journal pages from the Hefin Agility Course in Prifddinas.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#b30000][COLOR=#000000]You must complete all of Tiny Zemouregal’s Achievements while in Dimension of Disaster’s New Varrock.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[/LIST][/INDENT]"

“Quite a list to complete haha. I love how there’s still so much to do.
And damn, so fancy!
Good luck ^ ^”

"Thanks, and yea there’s a ton of stuff left to do… That’s just for the untrimmed comp cape lol. Trimmed will eventually replace that goal.

Edit: Don’t want to double post, but thought an image of this would be worth it… since getting it was a pain.

"

“Pretty sweet title! How do you get it? (Nevermind, I found it in your list :P)
And you’ve been busy completing a lot it seems!”

"Yep, trying to knock out decent sections of it each day.

Have to complete the quest Fate of the Gods, then fight 4 Nihil at once.

Nihil are basically mini-Nex b0sses, each have one attribute of Nex - Smoke, Shadow, Ice and Blood - but are much weaker overall then Nex herself. That and the room you’re fighting it has them do a charge until you hit them, so you’re constantly moving till you pull the last one. Strategy on it is to pull smoke, knock it down to 1k hp, shadow (same thing), Ice (same thing), and finally blood. Then finish off the ones you have at low hp (Ice, Shadow and Smoke) otherwise blood will heal them.

Edit: This guy makes it look easy, I had a lot more trouble. Lol. [MEDIA=youtube]-dFWIjaNE0U[/MEDIA]"

“Hmm, I see. Thanks for the information!
Something on my to do list for 2020 :D”

"That video is pretty much the main reason I play OSRS over RS3. Call me a terrible gamer (cause I am), but I prefer slow, relaxing situations over fast, hectic ones like that.

Congrats though, looks like a great achievement :)"

"Most the game is pretty slow pace, plus with revolution it’ll do your combat rotation for you (mostly). There’s just a few rougher things like getting that in the game, which it’s a nice change of pace from time to time.

And over 7 years after completing the quest, finally put Clarence to rest… Not a big achievement, but just another part of the comp cape done.

"

"That video is pretty much the main reason I play OSRS over RS3. Call me a terrible gamer (cause I am), but I prefer slow, relaxing situations over fast, hectic ones like that.

“Hmm, I see. Thanks for the information!
Something on my to do list for 2020 :D”

"Most the game is pretty slow pace, plus with revolution it’ll do your combat rotation for you (mostly). There’s just a few rougher things like getting that in the game, which it’s a nice change of pace from time to time.

And over 7 years after completing the quest, finally put Clarence to rest… Not a big achievement, but just another part of the comp cape done.

"

You never put him to rest? What kind of a monster are you!

"He’s at rest now, don’t worry… I really didn’t want to spend the time farming for his body parts, lol.

Edit:

40m Def xp!

And

All Dungeoneering Achievements finished."

“Defenseeeee!
And good job on getting all those Daemonheim achievements!”

"Thanks!

Just finished the Prifddinas (Elf City) Tasks as well, just have the Desert and Mort Tasks left.

Edit: Got to wave 18 on that last task in Rush of Blood… Getting to wave 20 is a requirement for the Comp Cape. It’ll be brutal unless if I get lucky on waves, some people say it required them to get 5 waves of Musaphs in one game. Which I only got them 3 times out of my hour of attempts (10 mins each attempt, minus the rounds I died on… so roughly 8 attempts), not even one multiple in a game. So probably gonna take a few hours for when I do try again."

“Damn, sounds like a hard requirement :confused:
I don’t really like them being luck dependent”

"If I was better, I could probably get it without the luck factor. I managed to keep the pace of one wave every 30 second till 5 mins in, then I forgot to re-apply overload/renew. Which caused me to fall slightly behind… That was without any Musaph spawns and a crap ton of Glacors (think I had 5 during the full 10 mins - 3 in the first 5 mins). Which along with Airuts, Tormented demons and Kal’gerion demons, Glacors are the longest things to kill (Believe it’s Tormented Demons > Glacors > Kal’gerion demons > Airuts).

I’ll just have to spend a day or two farming it to either get lucky or get used to it. Considering in a hour of doing it, got to wave 18 with a some harder spawns - I’m fairly confident I’ll be able to do it down the road.

Also…

[CENTER][SIZE=7][COLOR=#b30000]PAYING 500k FOR ANYONE WHO FINDS AND LETS ME CAPTURE A KINGLY IMPLING. [/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/CENTER]
[SIZE=4]I’ve been on the search for one… need it for the comp cape, I’ll also give whatever I loot from it. Or if I remember the implying jar, I’ll give you that as well. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Edit: Just finished the quest Broken Home… Worst quest ever…[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Also earned the quest cape (again). [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Edit 2:

600 done, several hundred more to go![/SIZE]"

"hahaha warned you about broken home!

And nice, good job on 600 tasks in a row ;)"

"You did, wish that quest didn’t exist, it was awful.

Just completed all the tasks in Mort.

"