New Poem.

Poem I wrote rate out of 10 if you want, or just judge me saying I am a suicidal fruitcake. But remember, I taste better than fruitcake, AND I am not as tough as a rock. (2 FOR ONE!) Later guys.

My scars are more than just skin deep, They etche into bone, burning through flesh , Stitches re-open. My wounds will not heal

Somebody save me, from my tears… Somebody Save ME, From Myself

Scars Reopen, fresh, and new, blood sprays as my lust intensifies reforming…reforming inside, all the evil into one single act.

Release…? Or False Acceptance…?

Tears well in my eyes as I scream… Scream for anger. Scream for peace. Scream for anything outside of reach. Scream for a purpose, in this world full dead ends. Scream… Aloud…

A rope tangles around my neck, my tears streaming. Down. To hit the floor. Scars shining brightly in the darkness of my heart. I draw a final breath, and now I am truley…

Free…

uhhhhhhhhhh… well… if you are going for the suicidal theme then i will give you a 9/10… just out of curiostity what do ppl who know you in real life think when you write poems like this??? i mean i like it and all but man, some of that is disturbing…

My poem aren’t disturbing, society is disturbing. I wasn’t going for a suicidal theme, I was going for a true feelings theme. I am emotion, I am the poet.

one of the greats strikes again

well done purp

~the crafter of life

Thanks very much grp.

ok. i wasn’t trying to be insulting or anything. and i really do think the poem is a good one…