New RPG! by me and maybe you!

Hi im bored so im making an rpg yet i came to a mind block, if you have any ideas i would like to hear them! small contributes gets a char you can name and say what he does, large one and you can have your own Hero!

Its free to play and will be developed/updated regularly ( everyday - 3 days )

edit
that is the file, the program i used to make it is japanese, so when you click the exe you may get "||||Owl|| ? " or something of the sort, that just meens you dont have the japanese and korean imes on your computer translation: asking you were to put the game files, then it asks are you sure you want the game files to be put in the folder you specified earlier, click yes, it decompiles and places the files where you wanted them stored, then all thats left is to click the game icon, then newgame and look at my downsatir and upstairs of a pub!

Questions, Comments, Suggestions are all appreciated!

sorry, i just cant trust downloading it… it could be a trojan or something

i downloaded it on my mac wich cant read it but i can still scan for viruses…my pc has no net connect so i will scan for trojans after i install it on there =)

no virus as far as i can tell…i stii wouldnt trust it

dont download it, its an application not a program. RPG’S arnt run on app’s its most likly to have viruses

my gosh, wow you guys that have replied are PARANOID first of all, i made it was RPG maker 2nd of all its packed into the .exe which stands for executable file, an exectuable file can do anything from running a video game to holding an installer to any other thing the uses dll’s to run an application, now think about it, its on my personal webspace provided by my internet provider, they have strict rules one being that if i distubute malware they can take legal action upon me, why would i then put it on my webspace knowing that duke has my ip, my isp can fine me in the thousands of dollar, and jepodize my future as a computer programer… all because i want to give people i dont know a virus… ohh please, grow up and use logic before you start claiming my creations are viruses <-- yes i got typos and i may be harsh but i see those posts as an insult

dont download it, its an application not a program. RPG’S arnt run on app’s its most likly to have viruses

Program: A set of coded instructions that enables a machine, especially a computer, to perform a desired sequence of operations.
Application: Of or being a computer program designed for a specific task or use:

courtesy of dictionary.com

sorry but you dont just go around downloading files like that…

ok heres a .zip version, you can SEE all the file before their put on your compute with .zip: http://members.cox.net/owlpuff/rpg/Owl.zip

http://www.cox.com/policy/default.asp#aup_1

Prohibited Activities. You may not use the Service in a manner that violates any applicable local, state, federal or international law, order or regulation. Additionally, You may not use the Service to:

Conduct, participate in, or otherwise facilitate pyramid or other illegal soliciting schemes.
Take part in any fraudulent activities, including impersonating any person or entity or forging anyone else’s digital or manual signature.
Invade another person’s privacy, stalk, harass, or otherwise violate the rights of others.
Post, transmit, or disseminate content that is threatening, abusive, libelous, slanderous, defamatory, incites hatred, or is otherwise offensive or objectionable.
Restrict, inhibit, or otherwise interfere with the ability of any other person to use or enjoy the equipment or the Service, including, without limitation, by posting or transmitting any information or software which contains a virus, lock, key, bomb, worm, Trojan horse, cancelbot, or other harmful feature.
Collect or store personal data about other users.
Use an IP address not assigned to you.
Violate any other Cox policy or guideline.
Resell or redistribute the Service to any third party via any means including but not limited to wireless technology.
[/b]

rite now how do i play it when ive downloaded it??

Sorry I cannot trust it until somebody else downloads it…

im very sorry owl i trust u but my dad wont let me download it and i reli want to play it could you plz make a web version that i wont need a translater to read

once you extract the files to your specified folder you then:

folder >> Owl >> Game.exe

Then

New Game

Controls

cant use mouse
up down left right, use directional control
enter – talk / interact / select
x / Escape – Game Menue
F1 – Porperties, its in korean, ill translate it tonight when my friend wakes up, 2am over there

F2 – turns on/off your frames per sec shown on top of window form
F9 – debug mode, dont mess with this <-- need to figure out how to disable
F12 return to title

Who does this guy think he is?
TROJAN/KEYLOGGER WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! ban pl0z!

I downloaded it. I didn`t even scan my computer and 2 seconds after i installed it. Look what i get =D

:roll: Giggeh :roll:

I will tell Ice or Duke or a global about this it is a keylogger or trojan!

Ok. THank you zeustheking1.

-Giggeh-

its not a trojan or a keylogger i have tested it . i have 3 virus scanners and its not a virus or a trojan

look
when u went on the zip file then click on owl then the second game is very short normly it like 2 pages of a small game and its like 6 lines so this is only 2 make the 1 screen so of couse it a virus

well its time to delete this off my computer

Ke - what virus scan do you use? My firewall NORTON IS 2005 picked it up and so did ZONE LABS and ADAWARE SE PRO.

I would delete it too =D :!:

-Giggeh-

spybot,zonealarm, and anti spy