New

Hey im new to rsr, testing my avatar and signature. ill be posting quiete often now, since i think ur site is the best ive seen EVER. anyways if this topic is spamming, then im srry, i dont mean to spam.

It’s not spam at all. Welcome to the site mate, i hope u enjoy this forums :o

Off.topic is my favorite forums of them all, u should browse it because it has verry interesting topics mate!

Welcome in, c yaz around :o

Redgar

No, it isn’t spamming… But to get to the start… Hi, my name is Geminiman… I am currently a House of Lords member… Rumble rumble… I hope you enjoy your stay here on RSR… Crash crash
Me: What’s all that racket?
All of the sudden Metalman is chased into the room by Shadowman…
Me: Ok, I’ll try to get this formal greetings done before any other trouble happens… But anyways, yeah, follow the rules, be courteous and you will do fine here on RSR… Though it is nice to meet you… All of the sudden, Metalman and Shadowman start bouncing around room like crazy while fighting with their blade weapons (In Megaman 2, Metalman’s weapon is his Metal Blade and in Megaman 3, Shadowman’s weapon is the Shadow Blade…)
Me: Dagnabit… I’m trying to greet a new member here… Go fight somewhere else…
Shadowman: No way, I’m not leaving until I get my 5 bucks back from Metalman… He ripped me off…
Metalman: Too bad you bought it and there’s no refunds…
Shadowman: That’s it, I’m gonna cut you in half…
Metalman: Haha, that’s where you’re wrong… Only Metal Blades have effect on me besides the Rock Buster, but Megaman isn’t here right now…
Shadowman: Well, my Shadow Blade is technically made of metal, is it not?
Metalman: O_O;;; Yeah I guess…
Shadowman: And my Shadow Blade is a blade after all, no?
Metalman: Umm… I guess… All of the sudden, Metalman chucks a Metal Blade at Shadowman but of course Shadowman, with his ninja skills, easily dodges the blade while in turn thrusting his own Shadow Blade at Metalman…
Metalman is hit and well, he’s unfunctional…
Shadowman: Heh, heh, heh… Sliced right in half…
Metalman: Gurgily Hey, that’s my line…
Me: Ok, it’s over now take him to get repaired or something…
Shadowman and Metalman (In pieces…) teleport out of the room…
Me: Sorry for that abrupt instrusion but if you have any more questions or problems… Please feel free to PM me… BTW, my RS name is also Geminiman but I don’t play much often… Again, nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy your stay here on RSR…

(BTW, if you were wondering why I used the dialogue of why Metalman ripped Shadowman off, it’s because in the Rockman and Forte game CD Database, Metalman’s “weakness” is that he is a Considerably Shrewd Businessman… I just picked Shadowman because Metalman can be defeated in Megaman 2 with his own weapon in one hit… Since Shadowman’s weapon is technically made of metal and is also a blade, I chose him to be the other person in the dialogue which was pointless anyways seeing as it was totally off-topic… I just wanted to add some humorous relief…)

Welcome. This is an awesome site. I just love to browse and read the forums.
Wow gem what a post. I could never write for that long 8O .

Hey… welcome to rsr! I hope you like it here very much… but yeh, follow the rules, and u’ll be ok. BTW u’re avatar is pretty nice… well, enjoy yourself and have fun! :lol:

o yeh, before i forget… clicks one of the google ads

Thank you redgar, geminiman (freakishly huge post 8O ), tiefers, and wintercat 4 welcoming me to the site, i feel very welcome.
Oh yes, and it took me 4ever to decide which avatar to use :wink:

Welcome king cobra to rsr! You came right at a good time because everything is clearing up with less fighting because Duke is recruiting more moderators. Well again Welcome to rsr I hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome King Cobra to this site, I hope you will enjoy RSR for a very long time, and You will come across many friends on RSR, Its wonderful to have a new member on RSR! :wink:

all the forums i have ever been on, could never amount to the amount of friendliness i have gotten in one topic! WOW! awesome site guys!

Yeah, sorry for that large post… I was in a huge Megaman mood because I had just played and beat Megaman’s 4 and 1 before posting that…

Welcome King Cobra! I think im gonna tell you about the best forums…

Screenshots: Great place to just hang around, look at piictures (runescape spoofs, hand drawn pictures, etc.) movies, and learn how to make, crop, and post pictures yourself! Just PM me if you have any questions about how to make and post screenshots

Runescape: See peoples accomplishments in runescape, post your own accomplishments, and read funny stories about anything related in some way to runescape! Great forum!

Off-Topic: Read about pretty much anything from movies to court cases, from video games to peoples stories from rl (real-life)

Anyway, those are my top 3 favorite forums, but there are many more, all interesting and definately worth a visit!

Anyway, just PM me with any questions, and I hope you have a great time on RSR!