NEWSFLASH: Level 52 Makes Runite Rocks!

Woo! I just ran to rune rocks and survived! I’m a level 52! I’m pretty chuffed about that :smiley:

Lol…I hope you are kidding…

Nope, its true! The one in the bronze is me!

it not hard to make the coast even… i used to do it all the time for fun

im still lost about why you go into wild with rune scimmy and addy(G) legs…

um dude my lvl 10 frend did that…ARCHAS LOCK PLZ

Well, I think been a level 52 with bronze, iron and addy, with NO pking experience, its a big achievment :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Jpower, PISS OFF.

wow…u have to be kidding…my lvl 8 range pure made it out there…its not that hard…LOCK PL0Z!

PISS OFF ASKING THIS TO BE BLOODY LOCKED! YOU’RE NOT MODERATORS, DONT ASK FOR A TOPIC THATS NOT YOU’RS TO BE LOCKED YOU ****ING NOOBS!

TO THE MODERATORS: Sorry about that, I get annoyed when people go against me.

Lol, the rocks aren’t even multi. :stuck_out_tongue:

I know that…

guys god just let him be
its hes opinion so stop flaming him

you can’t flip out when someone goes against you, walking all the way to rune rox and living isn’t a big deal, as for whoever posted above me, i agree with him…

For gods sake, **** off if you’re not gonna say anything nice you n00b…

Congrats.

Most people are like “OMG, so easy”, and they’re right; for themselves it might be easy. But if it’s a big accomplishment for you, congrats.

FFS I WAS TELLING THEM TO BE A LITTLE NICER TO YOU, U CAN SDFU! GET BENT LITTLE BASTARD… i’m asking a mod to lock now… ffs flaming me after i did you a favor…

Ok, just LOCK THIS.

The bastards and caunts here are just pissing me off - Runescape Realm - One cross - Two more and i’m leaving, damn ***ers.

whats a caunt? unless u meant something else… which is spelled slightly differently… and offensive enough to probably get you banned… u need to control yourself, and handle critisizm… (sp?)

You lot just LOVE depressing people - You could just SHUT YOU’RE UGLY FACES if you’ve got nothing nice to say.

And yes, remove the “a” and there you have it…

try throwing a glass of water on ur head titan :thumbsup:
(O boy hes gonna get pissed :frown: )