No Turkey?

Lol. I don’t think I get turkey this year or any dinner because my mom is going to feed the homeless. The good thing about that is that I get to use it on my college application. The bad thing is that I don’t think I get to eat thanksgiving dinner. Aw well. I think I get presents though. :smiley:

lol I dont get it, but noo turkey is :thumbsdow

~:crazy: spartan

That’s good that you’re giving your Thanksgiving turkey to homeless people. They need it more that you do and you’re helping them out alot.

I guess thats the better side. I could have turkey anyday of the week.

0.o Your in college? I am surprised, thought you were 13. My thanksgiving starts at 2:00 PM :smiley:

No…I’m 12 going on 13. Lol. I can use if for when I’m applying for colleges. I’m also going to teach little kids how to use basic microsoft programs. I get to put all that stuff so hopefull I can get into Stanford. :D. No. I’m probably going to go get my Medical Degree in Kenya. It takes less than 6 years to do it and you don’t have to go to college.

Eh, good thing that you’re helping the homeless. You should’ve asked your mom to buy two turkeys =). Although I do know in Sacremento there are places where you can go out to eat and still get the same food you’d have got if you made it yourself.

Those store bought turkeys are bad :yes: They have some chemical in them that makes you sleepy :yes:

All Turkeys do…

No wild turkeys dont