Noob Game Show?

I was cutting willows today and look what this noob pmed me

Weird isnt it.

LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL!!! That is so freakin funny… Sorry that it happened to you though… Well, the report abuse button’s right there and I’m sure you noticed and pressed it about 5 or 6 billion times… LOL, but that is really funny… Thanks for sharing that with us… Heh, I should get on right now and PM him and say, “Heeeyyy, YOU’RE my new guest on ‘Let’s get back at Kye9990 for being an annoying pest to Rachet11’”, then just say some annoying crap… Sure, I might get reported but oh well… But still, that was really funny… Seeing as how far noobs will go to annoy the crap out of you…

Lol, thats great!
The worst people will do to me is ask “Do you want to be my friend?” :lol:

this one time a girl pmed me if i wanted to do her . and i said who are u? and she logged out

:roll: i hate noobs…man they bug me so much on runescape asking things like “can i have some cash” that bugs me so much god i hate them :evil:

Well theres nothing you can really do about that, now can you? :wink:

so it’s bewtter then being in the essance trade buisness and some noob gives you iron full instead of 30k for 1k essance it pisses me off big time, considerign that that happens 2 out of 3 times.

Poor noob wanted company lmao…sorry that that happend to u dude … :slight_smile:

man, what is it that you have against noobs? i consider myself a noob and i don’t do that stupid stuff.and i’m only lvl 33.

Thats messed up but its happened 2 me before

man, what is it that you have against noobs? i consider myself a noob and i don’t do that stupid stuff.and i’m only lvl 33.

He’s just talking about the noobs that annoy you by either begging, scamming, impersonating jagex (Also scamming…), cheating, lying, or stuff like what Rachet11 posted… Otherwise new players (Which I deem you because you don’t do those kind of stuff but acutally figure out things on your own like you are supposed to do…) aren’t included in that group unless they start to do those kind of things…

Yea but gem, but big_dog_131 was reffering to actual new players wasnt he…

also…has everyone forgotten about the rules? Read the announcement at the top of this page.

Sorry to be petty but thats the rules.
Locked.