Noobs at work

There were like 10 noobs trying to buy me green cape, lol! :lol:
They all started bidding and this is how high they went! :lol:

lol bidding for a green cape! did u sell it?

You should have said it was a “magic green cape that can turn you invisible when you want” lol.

~ ewok

No, lol, im not wasting my time on making another one!
And some guy started saying something like “Ill buy your green cape Cibola for 100 gp” and it just elevated, lol! :lol:

No, lol, im not wasting my time on making another one!
And some guy started saying something like “Ill buy your green cape Cibola for 100 gp” and it just elevated, lol! :lol:[/quote]

geez y not? it doesnt take that long 2 get green dye

Personally, i dont want to waste my time, im trying to make money to buy steel arrows, and plus, 1k isnt even a lot, each trip of lobsters are like 5k gold just right there! :lol:

LOL, but yeah… You shouldn’t expect any conversation at the docks to be good… It’s usually noobs begging or scamming, people flaming each other for dumb stuff, or just plain pointless things… If there is any intelligent conversations that are brought up, people just change the topic to something else dumb or whatever… I don’t know why they do that but well… That’s kinda the stuff I percieve about conversations at the docks…

I have also noticed stupid conversations all the time there, as im there a lot now! :smiley:

lol thats hilarious if that noob had actually bought it for 10k that would be sweet lol some noobs these days eh? :roll:

lol noobs these days

[b]10,000 gold for a green cape? It’s quite sad that someone would be desperate enough to offer that much money for something so simple to attain…

Geez, some guy gave me a green cape one time.[/b]

Its not becuase hes a noob, he just followed the noob that started the auction, and pretty soon, everyone was bidding! :lol: