nvm (plz lock)

nvm

Umm… Nice “negative effect” alteration you put in the pic… It’s not too bad on the recolor… BTW, what show is the girl in the pic from? It kinda looked like she’s from Sailor Moon but I’m sure she’s from another anime since I don’t totally recognize her… But not too bad of a job… 7.5/10…

you can crye but its 0/10 you know why?because its not from runescape.you can go to kindergarden and paint this but here it is wery bad

you can crye but its 0/10 you know why?because its not from runescape.you can go to kindergarden and paint this but here it is wery bad

nice… i like the effect of the pic… 8/10.

Silas… Don’t be mean ok… I’m sure it was his first attempt or such… Plus, I like the effect… And plus, just because it isn’t RS related doesn’t mean it doesn’t belong here… Don’t be instigating on people… demonspitfir… Please don’t listen to that or let that discourage you… I really think you made a good effect on it…

sorry guys but that is my pic…i posted on my bros acct by accident