omfg...rsr..god...

just 10 mins ago i was sending a pm and i was in tzhaar, with my dharok…my prayer ran out and i tryed to run, but i couldent now i am freaking out with 11 hp and watchin 800k go down the drain but out of no where a level 115 kills hte tzhaar-ket, saveing my life, i got nothing from that kill but i still couldent click! so i go to rsr and the “request recept?” box was still there and that almost made me loose my dragon wepons and dharoks helm…
not in that good of a mood now

No pic no proof, just kiddin, I believe you. Sorry to hear that, maybe merchant your butt off.

im sorry that happened to u :frown:

uhh wanna read it again? i dident die…

Wait, then why are you in a bad mood? I thought you lagged and died!

[QUOTE=jackthecrack] but out of no where a level 115 kills hte tzhaar-ket, saveing my life,[QUOTE]
-.- read…

-.- read…

And please remember the “/”, sorry, I thought you said a 115 Tzarr-Ket, Im not good with members.

no fallon hes upset (as would i be) because he almost watched 800k go down the drain…i mean i dont know bout yall but thats a lot to me…id be logging out and not getting back on

what are you crying about? i just lost all my stuff because i was hacked…

if u have nothin to say thats nice dont say nethin…

At what point did he say he was crying?

Man, that happened to me kinda, I was afk’ing at magics with full guthix (d legs) and whip, i escaped with 7 hp, my heart was really going though, I thought I would of lost my whip…

im sorry, i said that just right after i got hacked, you had a lucky go, i just got hacked when i was world switching, (i took a hour and a half-3 hour break earlier when i went to clean and browse rs forums) but one of my friends told me that i had been on all day, it makes me so mad…

eh? Makes no sense?

atleast you didnt alch it =P

gets smacked in the face by xmage’s drag wep

Lucky! Well, at least you didnt watch 4m go down the drain like I did. Well… not only that, also 1 year of work…

i did watch 4m go down the drain…when i alched my whip -.-

Well, aleast you didn’t die, eh? Luckily the level 115 showed up. You should try to run one at a time, so you don’t lag.

Man high alching a whip is crazy. I might get one and then get 10 attack levels to use it.

u alched u freaking whip omg omg omg…that sauks soo badly dude…i feel so sorry for u now…
EDIT: Wait did u mean you alched ur whip on purpose!!!..if so thats just insane…