on my shop today peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i am selling these items! highest bids win starting prices next to them start means mem,bers only savvy?
rune chainmail x2 (50k)
mirth chainmail (2k)
rune warhammer(55K)
addy dagger§ (30k)
machette (100gp)
charcoal (100gp)
gold ore x1 (200gp)
steel full helmet (2k)
magic staff (3k)
black sq shield (3k)
dimond ring (5k)
gold ring (3k)
mirth skimmy (5k)
Addy full helmet (8k)
steel pl8body (3k)
Leather chaps x2(3k)
elementary shield
(5k)
oak longbow (3k)
oak shortbow (2k)
addy legs (10k)
blood’n’tar snelm different types x2 * (1k)
black warhammer (5k)
iron bars x 18 (100gp each)
iron long (300gp)
Black legs (3k)
black pl8body (5k)

this will close on uk time 6pmon the date of 10th january please lock it when that time comes. thnx u and enjoy shoppers.

I BUY THE RUNE CHAIN * 2 FOR 50K!

I buy the rune warhammer

i have sold 1 rune chain on the game but i can still sell you 1 an the warhammer still for slae tazni on the game

I am f2p and youre in members world so i cant come to you.

Do you still wanna sell to me :?:

meet on the lobbie spot on karanja your world

soo sorry for double posting but i have a new item on sale
torn page 3 (G) the bid starts at 120k because friends of mine have that high bid

Ill buy a snelm.

the hat? also more on sale addy skirt and kite trimmed bids start at errr 100k each

soz 4 double posting agen but page has been sold

ripoff artist :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :? :? :? :? :roll: :roll: :roll: 8O 8O 8O :x :expressionless:

i kno im not a mod or anything just trying to not let u get any warnings. you can edit your original post and add in what ever u like. just a helpful tip for the future

Tesni, stop double posting. Saying sorry doesn’t mean that you can double post, that’s no excuse. Next time, just edit your previous post.

ill buy black legs and warhammer 8k

PM me Aricord