People of RSR

Some of you may have noticed that lately I have been agiated and dull. Well, some of you old timers might remember that my aunt has been very sick lately with 7 Cancers, she died last Tuesday. I hope you will keep her family in your prayers, she has three young boys, age’s 8,10, and 12, just wanted to share what has been going on…

:bullwhip:~RedWraith~

I do remember when you posted that your aunt had cancer… well, I’m truly sorry that your aunt didn’t recover, i will definitely keep her family in my prayers…

She has had cancer for 7 years…

I will keep your aunt in my prayers, my aunt also had cancer and she died, but I will not go in details on RSR.

May God Be With You
~Lut

Thanks Lut…

I’m not really the best with words but here goes…

I know that when someone close to you passes away, it’s a very difficult experience to go through, especially when it’s something such as cancer. Look on the bright side. Every day, scientists are growing closer to curing cancer. Many people have survived cancer and hopefully one day cancer won’t exist. However, your aunt isn’t just another statistic. She probably meant a lot to you, and I am very sorry. At least she is no longer in pain, and she can Rest in Peace. Don’t mourn her death, be happy for all the good times you had the chance of sharing with her.

I will keep her in my prayers.
~X

Ty guys, I’m not mourning, I don’t cry. I don’t cry for her as I know she is in a better place then we are, and which some of us will go to. But I am rather sad for her husband and kids, as they were the nicest people you could meet. Tehy were a cross between Gemini and GC :stuck_out_tongue:

:bullwhip:~RedWraith!

Well, I sure hope things turn around for you. But she’s in a better place now. And…now I feel pretty stupid and redwraith knows why :stuck_out_tongue:
~foob

Ummm, My aunt is dead…
:bullwhip:~RedWraith!

I know how you feel. My godmother(aunt) died 2 years ago from cancer, she thought she was cured for 4 moths then that ****ing desiese killed her 4 days anway from christmas…that was the sadest christmas ever.

I feel sorry for you, my aunt died on her 25th Anniversary…

Oh my I’m so sorry to hear that… I soemwhat know how you feel, my aunt died when she was 39 in a car accident when her SUV exploded on a highway… May my prayers be with your family :slight_smile:

Ummm, Exploded? How?

Well… she was in a head-on collision with a drunk driver… And her SUV had a defective part on like the feul tank and when the other car hit her… it… exploded…

…Wow… Well sorry again…

Eh it’s all good… She died on August 22, 2002 so I kind of forgot about it… KIND OF lol.
:jester:Malibubrad

im not good with words but…
ill keep her in my prays and im srry to here about her passing

Actually keep the kids in your prayers…

well ill keep both, srry about that

Yeah the kids are fairly young, and it must be hard for them (and you redwraith0)to lose her, like I also lost my aunt.