Perpetual Motion Machine

It’s an interesting thought, do you think it could actually possible? We would have to find a way to remove both gravity and friction…

Some background info:

We would have to find a way to remove both gravity and friction…

Or use them to our advantage.

I’ve always thought the use of magnets could overcome the friction, I’ve really thought about how it could work, but it would be too complicated to explain, (or maybe I’m too lazy).

I think it would just be awesome if we could find a way to create mini black holes to power space ships. With something like that powering the ship you could travel anywhere in the universe!

you could travel anywhere in the universe!

Or anytime.

Another interesting theory I heard about was in the book timeline by Michael Crichton. The book went on about how time doesn’t flow but is fixed and it is not possible to travel through time but through space. That for each moment of existence the universe divides to create a parallel universe and that it is possible to travel through space to these different moments in the universe. Its a really good read lol but yeah…

In my mind, time doesn’t happen sequentially, it happens all at once. The present is defined by who we are, not when we are.